+7+

Hayes P.O.V.

I finished cooking breakfast for me and Jo. It was just me and her today. We were suppose to hangout with Nash and Taylor today.

"Jo!!!" I yelled, putting the food in the plates. She didn't hear me. I sigh, going up the stairs. I heard Booty playing in her room. I was about to knock when the door was halfway open. I just decided to open it without her seeing me.

"Make that big booty, twerk. Make that big booty, twerk" She singed and I couldn't believe it but I was actually seeing my bestfriend.... Twerking.

Now I know she did not teach herself how to twerk. She hates twerking last time I checked. Maybe she was taught by her other bestfriend...Lessie.

I got to hand it to her, she was twerking. I wasn't trying to stare but she was making me stare. I was watching her... It felt different.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice say and I jumped, turning around to see Swazz arching his eyebrow at me. I heard the music stop and I turned back around seeing Jo looking at me also.

"I-I was" I then pointed at Jo. "Y-You were-" I couldn't even get my words out. I felt embarrassed cause I just got caught seeing My bestfriend Twerking.... I felt my face getting red and I saw Jo laughing at me.

"Hayes were you staring at me twerking?" She asked, gaining her breath, with her hands on her hips.

"No I wasn't" I felt my face getting red and I was getting nervous. "Hayes you might want to go to the bathroom" I heard Swazz whispered in my ear. I didn't even wanted to look down I was embarrassed.

I just chuckled nervously, covering the front of my shorts. I groaned, walking away to the bathroom.

.

.

.

Nash and i were walking behind Taylor and Jo who seemed to be getting along. Taylor and Gracie didn't say two words last time I hung out with Nash. I was wearing a shirt, pants, my Jordans, Gucci belt, and my watch.

Jo was basically wearing something similar to my clothes

Jo was basically wearing something similar to my clothes. She has a grey shirt on, a necklace, black pants and her Jordans.