+14+

*flashback*
Hayes P.O.V.

Nash pushed me in the boys bathroom, looking mad as ever while I gave him a look. "What?"

"Don't "What" me Hayes... why are you ignoring Jo?" He asked and I didn't even say anything. "Can we go?" I said, changing the subject.

"No! Hayes why all of a sudden you don't want to talk to Jo?" He said and I started walking but he blocked the door. I sighed heavily and tried to move him out the way.

"Nash can you please move, I want to go back to my hotel room" I said, trying to move him out the way but he still was in the way. "Nash! Get the hell out the way!!" I yelled a little and he pushed me.

"You and Jo were best friends since y'all were what 12? Why are-"

"CAUSE IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER!!!" I yelled, making him stop talking. His eyebrows went up when I said that.

"Nash, look I can't see her right now. I'm falling in love and I don't want that to happen" He arched his eyebrow, "Why-"

"Because she's my best friend Nash.... She's suppose to be my best friend not someone I love... I hate love anyway" I sat down next to the wall. He came infront of me and sat down. "Hayes what the hell are you talking about?"

I sighed, turning my head to the side. "The night I went to go see Gracie, she was with someone else... I was heartbroken. She was my heart Nash and now... she's not my heart anymore. I felt like someone went in my chest and ripped out my heart and stomped on it"

"Hayes" I heard him sigh, where I looked at him. "That wasn't love... love is when you can look at someone who you can't take your eyes off of. Love is when you can feel your heartbeat different with this person. Love will make your heart swell every time you see this person"

I didn't say anything but shook my head. "Just think about it. If you really love Jo.... Tell her. Don't wait, then it'll be to late" I thought about it and nodded my head. We stood up and we hugged.

I left out the bathroom, leaving out the diner to see where Jo was. I didn't see her so I decided to just confess to her tomorrow.

When I came back to the house, I opened the door to hear nobody in the house. I arched an eyebrow and closed the door. When I did I started walking to the living room and nobody was here.

Damn where is every body?

I'm guessing Jo was with them. I just went upstairs, into my room. I laid on my bed and started looking on my phone. I heard the door shut downstairs and I instantly got up and went downstairs. I seen the guys, but not Jo.

"Where's Jo?" I asked, looking at them. Nobody said anything but Tez spoke up. "She didn't tell you?"

"We haven't talked in two weeks so what she didn't tell me?" Tez and the rest of them looked like they didn't want to tell me. "Anybody wants to tell me what the hell is going on?"

"Hayes... Jo went back home" Nate said, causing me to arch my eyebrow and chuckle a little. "Y'all playing with me right?"