+15+

2 months later.....

Jo P.O.V.

After that day of coming back home, my mom had punished me. Even though I was 18, she took my phone. I didn't even know if anybody contacted me, but I could care less.

Hayes and I weren't best friends anymore after that. I didn't even know what I did wrong but I was okay with that. I grew closer with Lessie, who stuck by me when Hayes wasn't there.

I told the guys to tell Hayes not to contact me anymore. He didn't want nothing to do with me, I was fine with that.

My brothers and sister went back to their apartments that were far away from here. My sister lived the farthest from us.

She stayed in Seattle, where she shared an apartment with one of her roommates in college.

Eric was becoming a doctor, so he was also in college. Dre was playing basketball in college at Clemson, and Leon was on the other side of the world, helping the needing kids.

Stacy was becoming a fashion designer because she loved clothes so much, The girl had clothes that she created by herself.

I was currently on my laptop, sitting on the stool of the island, looking for a job that would suit me until I get my own money to make my own shoe line.

I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen and I turned my head to see Terrance coming in the kitchen. I noticed that he was in a towel. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"What you doing up this early girl?" His voice ranged through my ears.

I rolled my eyes, "The same reason why you're up" I said with an attitude. He arched his eyebrow, leaning against the island.

"To go to work?"

I rolled my eyes once again, looking at my laptop.

"You keep rolling them eyes, they gon get stuck in the back of your head" He said, moving from the island.

I sigh, still scrolling through my laptop. "Where's your sister?"

I looked up to see him staring at me. I huffed out in annoyance, "I don't know Terrance"

He started chuckling, shaking his head. "Always got an attitude with me"

Days after I came home, me and my mom couldn't set horses with each other. We fought almost everyday until she told me that I was her least favorite child, My heart broke when she said that. I knew she didn't like me but her admitting it, it felt different.

Stacy decided that it was best for me to stay with her because of what I was going through with everything.

That's when I met her roommate, Terrance Davis.

"I don't have an attitude" I said, looking at my computer, still  looking for a job. I came up upon a babysitting job.

I heard a munch sound, which caused me to look at him. He was eating an apple, where some of the juice fell on his bottom lip. He licked it up, making me avoid eye contact with him.

Terrance was 21. He was always getting on my nerves. Ever since I met him, he can't seem to stop talking to me.

My sister thinks I have a thing for him because I'm always mean towards him. He just gets on my nerves.

"Baby cakes, You're always catching attitudes with me. Like you don't like me or something" He said, still eating the apple. I rolled my eyes once again.

He said that he was going to call me baby cakes instead of Jo. He likes to get under my skin I tell you that.

"Bro, chill with that name" I said which caused him to laugh.