+1+

5 years later.....This will be Jo... Her IG name is Kxtbonifacio.

Jo P.O.V

"Come on Girl!!" My mom yelled at me from my room. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

We were currently going to see my brother Eric, graduate from college. He's was going to school to be a doctor so he got a degree in that and now he's gradutating.

"Momma said come on" Stacy leaned by my room door.

"I'm coming"

I put on my roshes and started to walk out, but Stacey stopped me. "Girl, you are not wearing no damn blue jeans, and a shirt, with roshes" She looks at me like I'm crazy still.

"Yes the hell I am, how bout dat" I scoffed, moving away from her.

"Momma!!" She screamed, going down the stairs behind me and mom looked at me.

"Baby..." Dad shakes his head, pinching the top of his nose.

Mom sighs, "Girl, this is a graduation, you're suppose to wear a dress or a two piece"

"I'm not. I'm not. I'm not" I stated, my arms folded.

"Baby, just go chang-"

"I don't have any dresses nor two peices" I shifted my head to the side.

Dre shakes his head, while Leon snickered, turning his head.

"Whatever Girl, you're  the only one looking raggedy" She walked out, with dad.

Stacy hummed, walking out with those clicking ass heels. Dre draps his arms around me. "Baby sis, you still haven't left that tomboy phase, have you?"

"Nope and I'm not planning on to" 

Leon started laughing. "You is a trip girl"

💫💫💫💫💫💫

This graduation is so freaking boring. My phone vibrated in my pants and I got it out looking at it.

Bestie blue eyes added you to the chat 😒😒👏

I started smiling knowing it was Hayes. I haven't heard from him in a while. He came home two years ago and after that I never saw him again. But a year later, he came to my house and we hunged out more than once.

Bestie Blue eyes👅- Now Jo is in the chat HEY BESTIE!!!😙😙

BbyJo💫💫- HEY BESITE❤❤❤

Nashty😱😱😱❤- HEY JOJO!!!

BbyJo💫💫- Hey Nashty😚😚

Sk8🙈🙈- Hayes you've been living with us for some time... but who the hell is Jo?  You never talk about him.. I'm assuming.

Bestie Blue eyes👅- She's a girl 😒

JackJack😊😊- 😂😂😂😂

JackyyyGGG👈👈- ^^^^^

Samuel😚😚-^^^

Swazzle💎💎- ^^^

Sk8🙈🙈- My bad 😁😁

BbyJo💫💫- It's okay

Stassie👑📿- what's your real name?