+10+

Jo P.O.V.
I woke up hearing someone arguing downstairs. It sounded like Hayes arguing with someone.

I groan, looking at the time.

It's 8:20 A.M. and he wants to argue at this time.

I take the blankets off of me and before I could even make a step down I heard voices outside. I arched an eyebrow and went outside to see Kalvin and Hayes in each other's face. It seemed like they were about to fight.

Kalvin pushed Hayes and Hayes threw the first punch. It happened all so fast. All I know Kalvin got in a lot of licks but Hayes wasn't that far from him.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, running over to them. I try to pull Hayes off of Kalvin but he was strong. I pulled Kalvin off of Hayes, but I got a punch in a face.

I fell down, feeling my cheek sting. "No you fucking didn't!" Hayes had tackled Kalvin which resulted Hayes on top of him, punching him.

I heard the other boys come out and someone had helped me up. I turned around, seeing it was Kyle that helped me up.

"What the hell happen here?" Kyle asked. I shrugged, trying to figure out myself.

"Hayes!" The boys tried to pull him off of Kalvin but he was still beating on him. "Hayes stop!" Skate pulled him off of him, but Hayes was stomping on Kalvin ribs and kicking him.

Skate pulled him off fully and dragged him into the house. I'm still shocked trying to figure out what happened.

I saw that Kalvin was struggling to get up and I went over to him. I went to help him but he snatched away from me. "What happened?" I asked him but he didn't respond.

"Kalvin What-"

"Read my message Jo. I think your boy seen it but you haven't" he snapped and I arched an eyebrow.  "What do you me-"

"I was only using you Jo! You have a nice body. Shit, and when the day you came over to my house I thought you were going to give me what I wanted but you said you were a virgin and I don't fuck virgins. I-" before I knew it, my fist punched his face and he fell down on the ground, with a thud.

I looked down at him and shake my head. "I thought you were different Kalvin. You are just like other boys" I said and started walking towards the house.

😁😁😁😁😁😁

Hayes P.O.V.

I kept the ice pack on my eye, hoping it would go down. That fucker got me good in the eye. What crossed the line is when he punched Jo. That was so uncalled for.

"Damn," Skate chuckled, seeing that I had the ice pack on my eye still. "I never seen you fight... ever"

I chuckled, shrugging. "He had no business to hit my best friend like that, and to top it off is that she's a girl"

Skate chuckled, sitting beside me on the stool. "You might want to check up on her. She won't open the door to me, Swazz, Kyle or Tez. We think she's upset about what Kalvin did to her" He said.

Jo upset?.... Jo never got upset about anything. But I mean a boy that  just wants her for her body and not her personality, that would be upsetting though.

I stood up, going up the stairs. I went towards her door and knocked on it. "Jo, it's me, your best friend, Hayes" I said and I didn't hear anything.

Yep she's upset.

I sat against the door and talked a little. "Jo, I know you are upset. Hell, I was upset. I saw when he messaged you which was kinda fucked up. Jo don't listen to him, he's not worth it."

I still didn't hear anything.

"He's not worth it because he doesn't love you. He doesn't even know what love is. You should be with someone that loves you for you honestly"

I still didn't hear anything so I decided to stand up, and knock on the door. "Jo come on please" I knocked on it some more and I didn't hear her.

What was she doing?

I opened the door and I saw her looking out the window. She didn't do anything, she was just looking out the window, just standing there.

"Jo? Are you okay?" I asked her. She didn't say anything. I walked closer towards her to see that tears were coming down. She sniffed a little bit but never said anything.

I felt as if my heart was breaking. Seeing my best friend crying over someone who isn't worth it is heart breaking.  "Jo please stop crying" I said but those tears became more.

She cried, " Guys will never love me Hayes! Never! I'm just a girl who every guy wants just for my body and not me" She cried, not controlling her tears. They were more and more and more pouring out of her eyes. They were like a waterfall that wouldn't stop.

"Jo" I sympathize, grabbing her hand and she took it by hugging me. She cried and the tears didn't stop.

I couldn't believed that my best friend was broken because of a asshole who wanted her body and not her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jo and I stayed home all day, watching whatever she wanted to watch on Netflix. She literally broke down today and it make me so upset. The way she cried made my heart ache.

I felt her touch my eye and I hissed a little, gently moving her hand. "I'm sorry" I slightly chuckle, "it's okay"

She left from the couch and I had a confused look on my face. When she came back, she had the ice pack and applied it on my eye and I hissed a little. I was about to hold it when she moved my hand out of the way.

"Jo it's okay you don't have-"

"No" she smiled, "I'm going to help you"

I started smiling. I touched her hand and I felt that certain spark with her. "Thank you Hayes" she smiled, "You're welcome, your my best friend and I love you"

We started staring at each other and I felt my skip a beat.

This was different. Everything with Jo was different.

I felt ourselves leaning in and I saw that she closed her eyes and I cupped her chin, about to plant my lips on hers when I heard my phone ding.

Damn! My phone rings at the wrong freaking time!!

I closed my eyes, sighing with my face scrunched up with the 'Damn' look on my face. We both pulled away and she left out off the couch.

I groaned, looking at my phone.

Graice🤤🤔
I'm sorry that I blew up at you. Forgive me please. I miss you and I love you Hayes.

I wasn't feeling it.

But then I regret what I put

Me
Sure let's go out somewhere to eat I'm kinda hungry and we can talk

Gracie 🤤🤔
Yay!!!👏🏻 I'm so sorry Hayes I miss you so much baby❤️💖💖🤤

I groaned of frustration and leaned back in the couch.

I was so stupid!

A/N: Hey guys!! I'm starting to spice up the story and you guys are probably like WTH Hayes!!! But I think I want them to progress in the story and now make their relationship fast you know? So I'm happy you guys read, comment and voted!!!

I love you guys and until next update!!!❤️❤️❤️