Chapter 5

ZEM's POV

"James! How are you?!" TAM enthusiastically shouted without any shame and went there, leaving the cart and me.

James smiled a bit at TAM and glanced at me, trying to say something I guess. Just when TAM is there, she faced TAM... us.

"ZEM! It's your bestfriend here!"

I sighed and went there. "Yes. Not yours. Back off." I coldly said to my brother.

But he didn't hear me. Instead she stared at the woman near James. This man is a certified manwhore.

I looked at her but she looked away. I didn't take my eyes off her. Damn those brown eyes! They never lied about her feelings. I know she's lonely. And hurt.

"ZEM... tunaw na siya."

I glared at TAM and rolled my eyes.

"By the way, why are you here?" James asked.

"Hunting some girls." TAM winked at Elaine.

All she did was to look away. Her every move speaks innocence and purity.

Don't be guilty. You cleared from the start that you won't love her.

"Come on TAM." James said.

TAM chuckled. "I was kidding. Kasi naman hindi mo pinapakilala. At bakit ba parang hindi ka masaya na meron kami? You're wierd."

"TAM this is Elaine... Elaine this is TAM." James introduced.

My brother offered his hand in a flirty way and the woman accepted it.

"I always loved woman with tan skin." TAM said and winked.

I pushed him beside. "Shut up TAM. You never loved."

"Si ZEM naman akala mo boyfriend na seloso." He said and laughed.

And only him who laughed. Well it's only him who knows nothing.

James faked a cough. "Bakit nga kayo nandito? ZEM didn't let me know you're here." He looked at me.

"Well I know you know the news about ZEM." TAM said while chuckling.

"Bro you're the only one who's happy, don't you know?"

He stopped chuckling. "Tang ina ka talaga ZEM oo. Eh bakit nga kasi ako lang? Don't have the energy James?"

"Oh well, I was just thinking about something..." He's about to say more but his phone rang. "Excuse me." He said and stepped back.

Elaine doesn't know what to do, I know.

"Elaine, to tell you, you're pretty. Please believe me." TAM said. "Can I get your number-"

"Shut the fuck up dude!" I irritatingly said.

And some looked at us. Great Zac Ethan.

"What?"

"Get your eyes off her boobs. She'll never say 'yes' to you." I said, almost whispering.

He laughed. "How can you say so?"

I glanced at Elaine. "She loves someone else."

And it's me.

"Wh-"

"Oh, we have to go." James interrupted. "Meron na ba lahat ng kailangan ni baby? Umiiyak na siya." He said to Elaine and glanced at me.