Chapter 14

ZEM's POV

"Oh nerd..." Yu-Rhi said and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked to the couch.

Pagod ako sa biyahe at eto pa ang naabutan ko. Fuck life.

"ZEM would you mind to tell us all?" Seryosong tanong naman ni TAM.

Dapat sa lalakeng 'to imbestigador.

"What else do you want to know more?" I asked while groaning.

I just wanna sleep. I just wanna rest.

"Zac Ethan is that the reason why you and James aren't in good terms?" He again asked while standing in front of me.

"Yeah." I plainly answered.

"Player, that nerd was never a talker. Just sit here beside me and I'll tell you his modern fairytale." Yu-Rhi boastfully said while grinning.

He never cared about my life... and only for that I thank him.

So the idiot did what the monkey said.

I closed my eyes but kept my senses awake. And so the retards started talking.

"The woman and the nerd had something between them about three years ago..." I heard Yu-Rhi started. "And it's because he was broke. The poor girl let him took her for granted and got badly hurt when our brother simply dumped her for Arkisha, again."

"We both came back here... we even went to James' house where she's staying in."

"Not there anymore. James is now married. And gladly, Edward Santiago introduced himself to Elaine and they reunited. At lulong na ang gagong 'yon sa utang who is supporting our nephew." Yu-Rhi said.

"What is your plan Ethan?"

Make her live in hell.

I opened my eyes and stared at TAM. "As I said, I'll get them from him."

"Why sudden change of mind?" TAM asked curiously. "I know you Ethan. You say your decision after thinking it for decades and you hate to change them in just a snap. Something is up... what your true plan? Hope it won't hurt Elaine."

It'll massively hurt her.

"I just thought he's still my son. What do you think will I do to the woman?" I grinned. "By the way I want to see my son." I just said, in boredom.

That's true. I want to see him.

"We will all see him later. I want to know the kid too." TAM said. "Oo nga pala, sino ang mas nauna sa inyong dalawa nag ka anak?"

Our eyebrows creased as we stare at him.

"You know guys, sa ating tatlo ako ang pulubing mayaman dahil I don't work. But how come I have more money to buy condoms than you, billionaires?" He added and smirked.

"It's simple TAM. I only make love with my Brie, not needing any protection. Unlike you, who bang every viginas you see." Yu-Rhi coldly said.