Chapter 37

ZEM's POV

I immediately stormed out and headed to my car. I sighed while looking at the steering wheel.

What will I do now? And why should I care for him nor for her? They're nothing. And as I think of those, a picture of Elaine crying just popped out of my mind. Shit.

I started my engine and drove to our company. I know Yu-Rhi's still there.

"Early eve sir-"

"Where can I find Yu-Rhi?" I asked the girl in the desk.

"Sir Mr. Yu-Rhi is having a meeting with some personnels in the conference room number 7."

"Who is he talking with?" I asked.

Damn's sake it's evening and he's talking to who knows?! Unbelievable. But thank God he's here in New York.

"His investors from Egypt sir. I think suppliers of... missiles."

What the fuck?

I sighed and headed to the elevator and reached the room.

I opened the door and no one even looked at me. They're concentrating a lot so I stepped in, brought out my phone and started recording.

"How can I be sure that those bombs are better than the ones in Germany?" Yu-Rhi asked the man talking in front.

As the guy answers him I walked to his direction.

Now they all looked at me.

"Nerd? I mean Ethan. Why are you here? You shouldn't be here." Yu-Rhi said.

"For me not to know your topics? Well sad to say even the girl in the front desk knows this."

"Stop the argument. What do you need? I'm busy. This is very important."

"What's important here?" I asked.

Not caring for those stares.

"Ethan. This isn't just for my mafia. Don't you know that this is also for the Philippines?"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever rebel. I need to talk to you NOW."

"Nobody commands me."

"But me. Now you stand up if you don't want me to show this to Brie." I said and showed him my phone that I used to record his video.

"You're insane."

"Be the one to delete this so lift your ass and follow." I commanded before heading to my office.

"Ano ba'ng nasa utak mo't ginawa mo yun?" I heard Yu-Rhi said while following me.

I opened door and waited for him to get in.

"Lock it."

"Why?" He asked.

"Just do."