Chapter 19

ZEM's POV

"Mr. Ethan..."

I glanced at Dave as he stands up. "What?"

"You want me to come with you inside?"

"No need."

"Boss is fuming in anger." He smiled.

"And what can your presence do?"

"He listens to me sir."

I stared at him. That's true. Yu-Rhi never listened to anyone except for papa Alex and this man infront of me.

"I can handle myself."

"Your other twin is in there ready too, ready to spank you." He again showed me his nasty smile.

"What are you really trying to say and prove Dave Marcus?" I asked irritatingly.

"Sir you also need to explain your side. But for sure they won't let you do so. It's okay to ask for help sometimes sir... no man's an island." And he went back to his swivel chair. "The door is halfly open sir. Good luck."

I rolled my eyes at him. I don't need him or anyone to get through this... this nonsense confrontation just because of that woman.

The moment I stepped inside the office... I started regretting for snapping at Dave.

- - - - - -

"Get off me Dave! I'm gonna kill that asshole!"

I ducked as Yu-Rhi kicked near my face.

Putang ina hindi pa ba siya pagod?

Obviously... I'm all fucked off. All damn sweet and bloody.

That rebel never did something good to me.

"Yu-Rhi that's enough!"

I heard TAM shouted from the other corner of the office.

"Putang ina Ethan minsan pang mabalitaan ko na hindi maganda ang kalagayan ni Elaine sa'yo mapapatay kita."

I tightly closed my eyes as he pulled me up through my collar.

"I will goddamn kill you! I've killed hundreds of assholes and I can add you to the list." He dangerously said to me.

"Yu-Rhi that's below the belt. Put Ethan down."

That's right TAM. Be a brother to me.

"Why are you that concerned to Elaine?!" I shouted at him, trying to sound braver than him.

Punyeta. I cussed deep inside of me when he pushed me like a trash back to sofa.

"Ethan wag kang tanga putang ina pupugutan kita!" He shouted and removed his neck tie. "We have our mom! We have Zharina! We have precious women around us! How if one of them will be feeling what Elaine's feeling? Will you goddamn allow it? Can you goddamn let it to pass?" He said while panting.