Part 1 {The Beginning Of The End}

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

Before you start reading this story you'll have to know that it will get very heavy.
Also suicide is never the right option! If you are going through a hard time, things will get better at the end never forget that!
If you do wanna commit suicide or being suicidal look for help, you don't have to get trough it alone. There are people out there that wanna help you! If you want someone to talk to you can always send me a message❤️
Also there is always someone that cares about you! NEVER EVER FORGET THAT!

Have fun reading!

P.O.V Grayson

I read the note that Maya left for me.

Dear Grayson Dolan,

Before I say what I really wanted to tell you, I want you to know that you mean the world to me and I am sorry for everything.
I'm going to do something that in your eyes may seem very stupid. It probably is very stupid, but I have to do it, I can't take it anymore, I don't want to any longer, I don't wanna live anymore. I also don't wanna kill myself but it looks like it is the only option I've got.

I am really sorry for everything that I've done, in these couple of months. There are still so many things that I haven't told you or anyone, I really want to tell you those things but it's already too late for that.

Don't try to stop me because I made up my mind and I am gonna do this.

I love you

Maya.

I run through the halls of the school hoping I will see her.

She isn't here...

I run outside, it is quiet, disturbingly quiet. I don't see her car, she's probably already gone.

I jump in my car and start the engine.

I can't believe that she wants to kill herself she is so nice and cute, why on earth would she want to that.

I arrive at her house and I see her car. I rang the doorbell but nobody opens the door.

"Reserve key, under the pile of stones." She told me once when she didn't want to wake up her mom.

I ran upstairs and slam the door of her room open.

1 year ago

P.O.V. Maya

I stop the engine of my car and open the front door of my house.

'Hi mom, I am home!' 'Hey, honey!'

I walk into the kitchen and see my mom baking a cake.

'How was school?' 'Nothing special, just a very normal day.' 'How is that guy you had an assignment with last week?' 'I don't know, and care.' 'Of course, you don't honey.'

I walk upstairs.

My room is all cleaned up, as always. It is very girlish but it really feels like my own little space.

I sit down on my bed and get my MacBook

I open Netflix and scroll through all the series and films, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Thirteen reasons why. All series I've already seen.

Riverdale, haven't finished that one yet. I start episode 3 and watch it.

I see my phone lighting up from the corner of my eye and look at the notifications.

It is Grayson, the guy from the assignment as my mom calls him.

Gray: Hi Maya
Me: Hi what up?
Gray: Not much, was wondering if you would like to hang out with me & E tonight?
Me: Yeah sure
Gray: Cool, meet me at my place at 8

'Maya, are you in your room again?' I hear Josh outside of my room.

'Yes Josh, I am in my room.' He opens the door, and the look on his face tells me enough.

'I am so happy that we aren't identical twins I can't imagine what it would be like to have an ugly face like yours,' Josh says. I look down at the floor. 'Don't cry Maya, it isn't that anyone will care about you. You should get used to it.'

I feel my eyes becoming watery.

'Get the hell out of room Josh!' I yell at him. He laughs and walks out.

This is Maya:

This is Josh:

This is Josh: