Part 18 {Christmas}

P.O.V Maya

I stand in front of my closet, not knowing what to wear.

It's Christmas, so should I put on an ugly Christmas sweater or a pretty dress?

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.

Gray💕: Hey, 3 pm at my place?

I look at the clock, it's 1 pm at the moment.

Me: Sure, what should I wear?
Gray💕: something nice, we are going out for dinner tonight.

Okay, so that will be a dress.

Me: okay ☺️
Gray 💕: bring some clothes for tomorrow, you can stay the night if you'd like😬
Me: I would love to❤️

I put my phone on my dresser and stand in front of my closet.

I finally feel happy again, I feel happy when I am with Grayson, he makes me happy, really happy.

Maybe not a dress... I take out a skater skirt and a red top, this is cute.

I put it on and it looks amazing.

I miss something... I look in my jewelry box and see the perfect necklace.

I also get a pair of boots, I look cute.

Still, have to do makeup and hair tho. I think I will keep my hair simple this time, just curl it. I put on a very glittering, gold eyeshadow but also with a bit black, really Christmas. I also put some eyeliner on and fake eye lashes.
A dark red lipstick and my look is done.

I walk outside towards my car and drive off on my way to his place

I have never been this nervous to meet someone, I mean I am going to meet his parents and sister!

This also is my first Christmas that I am not at home. My mom didn't even notice when I left.

I knock on the door of their house.

Grayson opens it and looks at me with a smile.

'Is something wrong?' 'No, you look beautiful.' I smile and kiss him, 'you look really good yourself.'

He's wearing a black blouse with formal pants and very formal but nice shoes.

He lets me in and tells me that I don't have to be nervous.

He puts his hand on my waist and we walk into the living room.

'You must be Maya!' Grayson's mom says and she walks up to me. Giving me a hug. 'Merry Christmas, Maya, my name is Lisa.' she says. 'Merry Christmas.'

His dad then walks up to me and I shake his hand, 'I am Sean, you look stunning Maya, hope you'll have a lovely Christmas.' 'Thank you, sir.' 'Just call me Sean.' I smile and nod.