Part 10 {Six Flags}

P.O.V. Maya

His lips softly touch mine.

'Get a room you two.' Ethan says. We both start laughing.

'Are you ready to go?' He asks.

We both nod and stand up from the couch.

I sit in the back of the car, Grayson in the passenger seat and Ethan in the driver seat.

He starts the engine and drives away.

- - -

Six Flags! I've never been here before so I am really excited.

'Grayson is getting the tickets,' Ethan says to me. I nod. 'By the way, I was wondering are you and Gray official?' I sigh, 'I actually don't know, but I guess so.' How can you not know?!'

'Hi guys, I got the tickets. Ready to go in?' 'Hell yes!' I say and run up to Grayson with Ethan walking behind me.

'Where do you wanna get in first?' Grayson asks me. 'Uhm I don't know, I've never been here.'

They look at each other and start walking.

Well, that was kinda creepy.

They walk towards a rollercoaster called "Goliath".

It looks pretty cool so we get in line.

'Is this your favorite attraction?' I ask. 'Yes, you'll see why,' Ethan says. 'Okay...'

The queue goes fast.

I get in the front rollercoaster trolley, Grayson gets in next to me and Ethan goes in the trolley behind us.

At first, the rollercoaster goes up, but then we go down, like straight down.

It's a really cool roller coaster, I truly understand why it is their favorite.

We start walking to the next one, so called "Scream".

Grayson takes my hand and holds it.

He literally is the cutest person ever.

'Oh my god are that Grayson, Ethan and Maya!' I hear someone say behind me. I immediately recognize her voice, it's Carly.

Why does she have to be here today?

Grayson immediately, after Carly said that lets go of my hand.

'Wait were Grayson and Maya holding hands?' She says to her friends. They all start laughing.

Well, this is ruining my day.

Grayson turns around and faces them.

'No we weren't!' He almost yells at Carly.

We were...

'It really looked like it.' 'We weren't Carly, maybe you need a pair of glasses! Now just piss off!' He yells.

I guess we aren't official at all...

I walk up to Ethan before I hear another lie coming from him.

P.O.V. Ethan

'Hi Ethan,' Maya says while she starts walking next to me.

'Hi, not walking with Gray anymore?' She shakes her head, 'no, I thought it would be nice to just talk to you for a bit.'

I look behind me and I see Grayson walking with his head down. Behind him are Carly and her friends.

'What is really the reason that you came walking next to me?' I ask her. She looks at the ground.

'You can tell me, you know.' She nods, 'Carly happened.' 'Okay... go on.' 'She said something to her friends about seeing us three and then Grayson let my hand go like immediately.' 'So?' I interrupt her. 'Let me finish please.'

'She saw that Grayson and I were holding hands, so she said something about it, and Grayson denied that we were holding hands.' 'He lied about it?' She nods. 'He would never lie about something like this.' 'Well he did.' 'Yeah, I believe you.'

What's going on with him lately? First, he let Carly kiss him, he goes to their space on the parking lot to talk with her and now he lies about holding hands with Maya, the girl he loves.

At least I think that she's the girl that he loves.