Part 7 {Party}

I go home and decide to change.

I get a red top with lace, black jeans, and red shoes. I also decided to put my hair in a braid and at the end a bun.

 I also decided to put my hair in a braid and at the end a bun

I look in the mirror, 'you look great Maya,' I say to myself.

'Maya where are you going tonight?' Josh asks. 'Nowhere.' 'Really? Why are you looking like "that" then?' 'Because I-uhm I.' 'You are going out on a date aren't you?' 'No I am not, I am just going to a party.' 'Okay,' he says and he walks out of my room.

Was he being nice? Can he even be nice?

I walk out of the front door and walk to the car where Ethan and Grayson are.

P.O.V. Grayson

I see someone getting out of the house so I tell Ethan to start the engine of the car.

When that person comes closer I see that it isn't Maya, but her twin brother Josh.

He walks up to the car and knocks on my window.

'You are Grayson right?' 'Yes, why?' 'I wanted to make a chat.'

Weird but okay

'I just wanted to tell you that I know your ex-girlfriend and I don't want, that my sister will have to go through the same as her when you broke up with her,' Josh says.

'I won't, she is a slut and deserved it.'

He nods, smiles and walks away.

What the hell was that about.

P.O.V. Maya

'She's a slut and deserved it,' Grayson says to Josh.

Is he talking about me? I mean he must be, who else would he talk about to my brother?

I walk up to the car and open the door acting like I didn't hear anything.

Ethan starts the engine and we drive towards the party.

- - -

I get to the bar and get a drink, no alcohol just a diet coke.

I stand with Ethan and Grayson again and we talk for a bit.

'So having fun?' I ask them. They both nod, they are no fun. 'I am going to the dance floor,' I tell them.

Strip that down by Liam Payne gets on and I start to dance.

There is a guy on the side watching me.

I start looking at him and he walks up to me.

'Hi, I am Nigel,' he says. 'Hi, I am Maya.' I put my drink down on the bar. 'Would you like to dance with me?' 'Of course.'

We go out on the dance floor and start to dance.

'I am going to get my drink,' I say to him. 'Okay.'

I walk back to the bar and get my drink.

- - -

I start to get dizzy and everything is very blurry.

What is going on with me? I didn't even have alcohol.

Nigel walks up to me and grabs my ass.

I turn around facing him.

'Hi, gorgeous,' he says. 'Hi, Nigel.' He tries to kiss me. But before he even gets the chance someone grabs him from behind and punches him in the face.

Nigel falls on the ground with that guy on top of him, still hitting him.

Nigel rolls around, and now he's on top of that guy, hitting him.

I look at the guy and see that, it's Grayson.

This is Nigel: