Part 26 {is this the end?}

1 week later

P.O.V. Grayson

I walk past Maya's locker.

There are flowers, beautiful ones, there also are some pictures and candles.

I stop walking and look at it for a second.

I miss her.

My eyes focus on a paper, "You deserved to die. May you rot in hell!"

I walk towards it and rip it off.

'That's not nice, we worked on it for so long,' I hear Carly say behind my.

'Of course it was you!' I almost run towards her and want to hit her but Ethan jumps in front of me.

'Don't, Maya wouldn't have want that.' 'Maybe she would!' I say.

Carly and her crew walk away, laughing.

I hate them.

Even when Maya isn't here anymore they still bully her.

They probably don't even know that they are to blame.

Her funeral was yesterday, it was a beautiful ceremony.

The only thing sad was that there weren't that much people.

It was Ethan, Cameron, my parents, her uncle and aunt, her grandmother and her nieces and nephews, and a guy that I have never seen before. Not even her mom showed.

The beautiful thing was that she is buried next to her brother.

I think that I have never cried this much in my entire life as in the last week.

I hate it that she's gone, I just wanted her to still be here with me.

But she isn't and that's the hard truth.

'Gray, lets go home.' Ethan says. I nod.

I have tears in my eyes again, I just can't help it.

'I wanna visited her grave,' I say. 'Do you really think that that is a good idea?' 'Yes, I wanna visit her.' 'Okay.'

Ethan turns the car around and drives towards the graveyard.

When we arrive there I walk up to her grave.

I know the shortest path towards her.

When you enter, you fist walk straight until Mike Dawns grave who died in 2003. Then you go left until you arrive at Lisa Merten's grave, you turn right until you arrive at Josh Holland's grave. The first next to that is Maya's.

Flowers, candles and a beautiful little statue.

"Beloved daughter and sister, may she rest in peace." "25 December 1999 - 2 January 2018"

And beloved girlfriend, although that doesn't say it, she still was.

I get my lighter and light a candle that I put down. I also get a picture of her and me together on the beach and put it down.

'Remember this day?' I say to the grave. 'Because I do, it was the most beautiful day ever! Just us together on a beach. Just had a nice meal, and after that a nice evening walk on the beach, it was amazing.'

'You probably remember, because I wouldn't know how someone will ever forget a day like that.'

'We had so many great days!' 'Christmas, first date, second date, first time at my place, first time at your place.' 'Everything was just so perfect.'

'And I will never ever forget it! I won't ever forget,'

'You.'

'And don't you dare to forget about me because if you do! I will come back here and blow this candle out and take all the flowers with me!'

'I love you Maya Holland, I will never stop loving you.'

A.N.

Hey this isn't the last part yet, there will be another one on Sunday but that will probably be the last.

What do you want me to write next? A whole new story or next part of this that focus more on Grayson and how he's doing now?

Let me know

Love you all see you on Sunday ❤️