Part 8 {Old Times}

P.O.V. Grayson

'Why the hell did you do that!?' Ethan asks. 'He was going to hurt Maya.' 'You don't know that!'

We get in the car and Ethan drives away.

We left her. We left Maya at the party.

'Ethan stop the car!' 'No!' 'Ethan stop!' 'We are not going back for Maya!' Ethan yells.

He knew that we left her.

'You almost killed someone in there, we are not going back there, you'll get arrested!'

We can't leave her there. We just can't...

P.O.V. Maya

Ethan pulls Grayson off the guy.

He looks at me and then runs away with Grayson.

Are they leaving me?

'Someone call an ambulance!' I hear someone yell.

They can't leave me, Grayson will never do that, right?

I hear sirens and walk outside.

I just don't wanna be inside anymore.

I look around. Grayson and Ethan are nowhere to be found.

They really left me here.

He really was talking about me, to Josh. He really thinks that I'm a slut.

I wanna go home, but my mom can't see me like this, I don't know how I can feel like this, someone must have put something in my drink...

I start walking, I don't know where to go.

I just don't wanna be here anymore.

- - -

I see a house I recognize, here lived a friend of mine from my elementary school.

I knock on the door in the hope that she still lives here.

'Maya?' She says when she opens the door. 'Natalie!' 'OMG!' She hugs me.

'What on earth are you doing here?' 'I went to the party but the people I went with left me and I can't go home.'

'Get in, you can stay here for the night.' 'Thank you.'

- - -

I open the school doors, still wearing the same clothes as I wore to the party.

Grayson is standing by my locker.

He is the last one I wanna talk to right now.

'Maya! Wait a second!'

I start walking faster.

'Maya!' 'What do you want Grayson!?' 'How are you?' 'Omg, you left me at the party and the first thing you say to me is "how are you?"'

'I've been worried about you!' 'If you were, you would've come back for me!' 'I couldn't, I was going to be arrested if I came back.'

'Just leave me alone Grayson!'

I walk away, fast.

'What are you wearing Maya? Maybe you should cover your body up a bit more, we don't have to see so many of your fat body.' I hear someone saying to me.

I turn around to see who it was. Carly.

'Maybe you should shut the fuck up.' I hear Grayson say.

Why does he always have to interfere with me.

P.O.V. Ethan

I see Grayson walking up to Carly.

What the hell is he going to do?

'Carly, stop bullying her! She doesn't deserve that!' He says to her. 'Is she your new crush Gray?' 'What if she is? It isn't like you can do anything about it.'

Well, this is getting out of hand.

He probably said that a bit too hard, because everybody is watching them, including Maya.

'Maybe, but I'll see you after school at our spot.' She says to Grayson with a wink and walks away.

I walk up to him.

'I don't wanna talk about it Ethan lets just go to class.'

This is Natalie:

This is Carly: