Part 19 {Christmas day 2}

We wake up, still laying next to each other. 

I really had a perfect day yesterday, I definitely can say that it was the best Christmas that I've ever had.

'Good morning,' I hear Grayson say. 'Good morning, Gray.'

He looks at me with a very big smile.

He puts his hand down on my cheek, and kisses me, slowly.

It's nice, not only the kiss but everything, being with him. He is the one for me, he definitely is.

'Let's get some breakfast,' I say breaking the moment. 'Yeah let's do that'

I look in Grayson's closet and grab a sweater, this is nice.

I put it on, but it really is way too big for me.

'It looks beautiful on you, better than it looks on me.' I laugh, 'you're the best,' and give him a kiss on his cheek.

He puts on sweater and pants as well and we walk downstairs.

'Good morning, how did you guys sleep?' Their mom asks me.  'Very well, actually.' 'Great, I hope you aren't too hungry because I thought it would be a fun idea to have breakfast with each other, but Ethan isn't up yet.' 'That's a great idea!' I say very enthusiastically.

'I am not gonna wait for Ethan to wake up tho,' Grayson says, and he walks back upstairs.

I follow him, he walks into Ethan's bedroom.

'Maya, can you get a water bottle from my room?' I nod and get him a water bottle.

He opens it and throws the water all over Ethan's face.

Grayson and I start laughing and Ethan looks confused at Grayson and me.

'I am sorry Ethan, Grayson was hungry,' I say, still laughing.

He lays down in his bed again.

'See you in a couple of minutes downstairs,' Grayson says and walks out of his room.

'I guess the two of you are doing great now, aren't you?' Ethan asks me before I was able to leave the room.

'Yes, we actually are. I really love him and he loves me, I hope.' 'I am happy for you.' 'Thank you E, means a lot.'

- - -

I am wearing my ugly Christmas sweater, and we are having a  really lazy day. But it is fun.

The only thing we have done since breakfast was watching movies with the whole family.

'I think I am going to make some dinner,' Lisa says.

We nod, 'can I help you?' I ask. 'No dear, you go and enjoy your time with Grayson.' I smile at her and walk back towards Grayson.

'Let's go upstairs,' he says. I nod and follow him upstairs.

We lay down on his bed, talking about lots of things.

'Have you heard anything from your brother yet?' 'No I haven't,' I say and look away. 'You miss him?' 'Yes I actually do, I mean, he really wasn't being nice to me but he still is my twin brother.' He nods, 'I kinda understand.'

He looks at me again, right in the eyes.

His lips come closer and they touch mine.

He kisses me just as soft and gentle as this morning like my lips are so fragile that they will break when he touches them a bit too hard.

He keeps kissing me, a bit harder, but still gentle.

I sit down on top of him.

'You wanna do this?' He asks me. 'Yes, do you?' He nods, 'of course I do.' And he kisses me again.

This time he also kisses my neck, just as gentle as he kissed me.

I moan softly.

Please tell me he didn't hear that.

He takes off his shirt.

And continues kissing my neck and I moan again, he smiles while kissing.

He definitely heard it.

Just when I was about to take of mine shirt off  his mom yells from downstairs, 'dinner is ready!' 'Okay mom!' Grayson yells.

We just sit there staring at each other.

'Not really the right time mom,' he says really quietly.

We both start laughing and I sit down on the bed, right next to him.

He kisses my forehead, 'I love you.' 'Too.'

We walk downstairs for dinner, but it is very awkward at the dinner table.

Like they knew that me and Grayson almost had sex.

'It is really nice food, Lisa!' I say. 'Thank you, that's really nice of you.'

This really is the best Christmas ever.

Authors note:

Okay, so I know this is a short part if you compare it with the other one. But i really hope you enjoyed it just as much❤️

I am really not good at writing sex scenes or something like that, so I am really sorry, but I am trying.

Love you all
Xxx Denise