Part 4 {Pierre}

I open my eyes and look at the clock, two AM.

I feel something next to me and look at it, is that Grayson? Did he stay? Did I fell asleep?

'Hey Maya.' 'Omg you scared the shit out of me.' He starts to laugh.

'What are you doing here?' 'You fell asleep, I didn't want to leave you alone because I am worried about you.' 'You are worried about me?' 'Yeah,' he says quietly.

I remember that my brother came in before I fell asleep and he was really mean and I remember that Grayson saw those sayatme.com messages.

I also remember that he was really nice and that I thanked him for it, I probably fell asleep after that.

'You should go back to sleep,' Grayson says. I nod, 'I probably should.'

I lay down again and close my eyes.

He's being so nice to me, it's weird.

- - -

I hear the door of my room open.

I don't wanna open my eyes yet, I wanna sleep forever.

I do open my eyes and look at the door.

'Mom!' 'Maya, hi,' she says confused.

I look to the right and see that Grayson is still laying next to me.

'Hi, ma'am.' He says to my mom.

My mom looks at me with an angry face.

'A word Maya.' I stand up from my bed and walk towards the hallway.

'A boy?' 'Yes..' 'Maya! You remember the talks we had!' 'Yes mom.' 'I don't want you to get pregnant at such a young age like I did because that's terrible.' I nod. 'And if you do get pregnant you will regret it trust me.'

My mom got pregnant with me and my brother at age 16. She says that it was her biggest mistake ever.
"It is a mistake I can't turn back if I could I would," she told me and my brother once.

I also don't know who my dad is because he left her when he found out that she was pregnant.

I walk back into my room after the talk with my mom where Grayson still is.

'What was that about?' He asks. 'Nothing.' 'It didn't sound like nothing.' 'It's nothing Grayson I swear.'

'Do you want breakfast?' I ask. 'Sure, do you want me to help you?' I shake my head and walk downstairs.

I look at my phone and see a text from my mom.

Mom: Pierre is staying for dinner tonight make sure that guy isn't at home then.

Pierre is my stepfather.

Pierre has been my stepfather since I was ten years old. it isn't that I don't like him it is more that I am afraid of him.

He sexually abused me when I was fifteen.

2 years ago

'Maya? Can you open your door please?'

I open my door and there stands Pierre.

'Maya, I am really sorry that you had to see what happened downstairs with your mother and me, but we talked about it and we are okay now.'

I sit down on my bed and ignore him. He hit my mom!

He sits next to me and looks at me.

'I am really sorry Maya.' He puts his hand on my leg.

His hand moves up to my female parts.

His hand is moving into my pants.

I can't move, this isn't really happening.

His other hand pushes me on my back and grabs my boob.

'Don't make a sound and don't you dare to talk about this.' He whispers in my ear.

Now

I grab two plates and make toast.

I walk back upstairs and Grayson is still sitting in my room.

'Thank you.' 'No problem.'

I hand him a plate and sit next to him.

I am really starting to like him...

He puts his plate away when he ate the toast and sit back next to me under the blankets.

He puts his arm around me and starts to play with my hair.

'What's on your mind?' He asks. 'My stepfather is on my mind.' 'What's wrong with him?' 'We don't really get along and he is coming for dinner tonight.'

'That sucks.' 'Yeah.'

I lay down on his chest and I feel some tears sliding onto my cheek.

'Are you crying?' 'No,' I sob. 'Maya I know that you are crying, tell whats wrong?' 'It is nothing just my period makes me really emotional sometimes.'

Nice lie Maya, good job.