3. Problems

''Wait... What happened to you're parents?'' Bella asked, looking concerned.

''Someone exposed their secrets, bullied and tortured them'' Annie said ''They went by the name of A, or A.D, or whatever the hell it was, they never really had me or Liz around when it all happened, they always made us stay at Clair's house.

''Oh, Where's Liz now?'' Bella asked

''Don't know, she's 11 now, and i'm not involving her in this....'' Annie said grabbing her laptop and placed it on her desk, she opened it and started to message Scott.

''Scott, Its Annie, please come to my dorm, asap!'' She wrote than sent it.

A moment later Scott texted back and said ''On my way A''

''What are you doing?'' Bella asked ''Is him coming here a good idea?''

'I don't know, but I need to see him, Can I call you later?''

''Sure'' Bella said standing, ''If anything happens, call me!''

''I will'' Annie said

About an hour or so later, Scott came knocking on the door, Annie opened the door, seeing Scott looking really hot, he was wearing black pants with a tux shirt!

''Damn!'' Annie giggled, ''Come on in''

''Annie, we kinda need to talk...'' Scott said

''I know we do, that's why I called...''

''No, but.. I did something bad...'' Scott said.

''What.. Did you do?'' Annie asked worried.

''Quinn?'' Scott said

''My dad's ex?'' Annie asked

''Yep... she's kinda... um dead'' Scott said.

''WHAT HOW!'' Annie screamed

''Well, you're mom and her had a little run in at the supermarket the other day, and Emily ended up smashing her head off the cooler than threw her at a pile of silverware and a knife sliced her stomach, and Emily put her in a freezer....'' Scott said, ''I saw a report online, and no, Emily wasn't caught, and I'm not gonna say anything either''

''Damn, I knew my mom hated Quinn, but I never thought she'd end up actually killing her'' Annie laughed ''To be honest, I never liked Quinn, so good... Let her be dead''

''Anyways, Annie.. I also have something else'' Scott said

''Can I talk first please'' Annie asked

''No, I need to say this, now'' Scott said ''Please''

'No, I need to tell you..'' Annie said 'I'm still in love with you..''

''Really?'' Scott said

''Yea...'' Annie smiled

''That's funny, I was gonna say the exact same thing'' Scott blushed

''Oh my lanta!'' Annie giggled giving Scott a hug, ''But can I ask... why did you ever dump me?''

''After.. you know what, I didn't think I deserved you, and I thought you would hate me for what happened, so I broke up with you..''

''Oh... I never hated you, I love you Scott'' Annie said

''I love you too Anne!'' Scott smiled giving her a kiss.

''Let's go for a walk'' Annie said, taking Scott's hand, they walked out of Annie's dorm, and out to the garden, ''It's so pretty, isn't it?''

''I know, I love it'' Scott said ''Did you know, my gramma and grandpa got married right here before the school was made?''

''No I didn't, but that's adorable, I love that'' Annie smiled

Annie's phone buzzed from her back pocket, she pulled it out, to see a new message, she opened her phone, and went to the message.

''Hey Quinn, I wonder how your mother would like to know about the... well, you know. Tell them before I do, Xoxo -Z''

Annie looked around scared, but no one was in sight.

Behind a bush, a red coated person stood, holding a black iPhone 6s in their hands, the same text that was sent to Annie, was on this phone. They watched Annie look around, than turned, and walked off.