8. No way out

'I wasn't being sarcastic'' Annie said, ''Can you call my parents?''

''No need' Clair said,

''Why?'' Annie asked

Two people entered the room. ''Because we're already here'' Emily said, ''We followed Lizzy, Now care to tell us everything that's going on?'' Jake asked

''Actually, no, I don't wanna talk about it'' Annie said ''Now you need to respect my choice''

''Well we don't, you need to tell us'' Jake said

''Dad, stop, Leav-''

''Annie had an abortion, She thinks your gonna hate her'' Lizzy said, ''Annie I'm so sorry, but you cant keep this from them anymore''

''You what...'' Emily asked

''Thanks Lizzy, thanks so much'' Annie sighed ''It's true, I got rid of my baby''

''Why, Why wouldn't you come talk to us about this, we would have helped and supported you, you could have gotten hurt'' Jake said

''We want to know what goes on Annie'' Emily said taking her hand, ''And dad and I support you even if you had an abortion, you shouldn't have to be afraid to tell us anything''

''Well I was... I thought you'd hate me for killing an innocent soul''

''It was you or the baby, We understand Anne, an we love you'' Jake smiled

''Now Annie, on the phone you said the same thing that happened to me and dad is happening to you, can you tell us about that''

''That's why I'm here'' Annie teared up, ''Someone in a red coat tried to kill me''

''Who is red coat?'' Jake asked, but than Chris the police officer walked in with two teenage girl, ''If the girls, and I could have a moment'

Chris, the two girls and Lizzy walked out of the room, and into a room down the hall, Chris shut the door behind them, ''Girls, This girl's sister was choked and thrown down a flight of stairs tonight, they had a mask on, Lizzy could you show them?''

''Sure'' Lizzy said pulling out her phone and showing it to the girls, The brunette gasped, ''That's... my face daddy'' She said

''Oh Christa, how did this happen?'' Chris said

''I don't know dad, I've never even met these girls I swear'' She said

''I know that, I just needed to identify the mask, Thank you Lizzy'' Chris said taking the two girls out, Chris took Lizzy back to her family who was outside of the hospital door, ''Why are you out here?''

''Annie wanted a minute'' Clair said

''And you gave her it!'' Lizzy said turning and opened the door, ''Annie!'' Lizzy yelled running to the bed, but Annie was gone, The others ran in, ''Where's Annie?'' Jake asked

''My guess is out the window...'' Emily gasped, Lizzy ran to the window, to see Annie running far away from the hospital ''ANNIE!'' She screamed, But Annie didn't turn back.