12. Radley

Later that afternoon.

Annie sat on the bed, that the nurse put her in, over 3 hours ago. The door opened, and Lizzy, Jake and Emily walked into the room.

''Annie, what happened?'' Lizzy asked, seeing Annie all dirty.

''My name isn't Annie, My name is Jane Doe'' Annie said

''No it isn't'' Emily said ''Your name is Annie Elizabeth Baldwin!''

''No, Actually it isn't, I don't know you, so leave, please!'' Annie demanded. ''Get out!''

The nurse came and took Lizzy, Jake and Emily out of the room, pulling the door closed behind her.

The nurse walked back in, with a girl who had medium length hair, Her name card said ''Sullivan''

'Hello Annie' She said sitting in a chair, the nurse left.

''Hello Anne'' Annie said

''You remember me, good'' Anne Sullivan said

''No, I read the name card'' Annie said pointing.

''Oh, Well, I use to be your councillor,'' Anne said 'Can you tell me what brings you here?''

''I Don't know'' Annie said

''Well, I heard you saw something that set you off in the woods?'' Anne asked

''Fine,'' Annie said ''I give in''

''What?'' Anne asked

''I know who I am, I know I'm Annie Baldwin, I just didn't wanna be me for at least a day, but no, I cant ever get away, can I!'' Annie flipped

''Annie calm down please, and talk to me'' Anne said

''You wanna know what happened to me?'' Annie asked ''Scott Swindle is dead''

''Scott, Your ex boyfriend Scott?''

''Current.. dead boyfriend, yes, he was killed in the woods'' Annie said

''By who?'' Anne asked

''If I knew, id tell you'' Annie said, ''My guesses are on Mona, your old patient here''

''Mona Manderwall?'' Anne asked ''She wouldn't hurt a fly, she was just a bit off, and needed help, like you''

''I don't need help Anne!'' Annie yelled ''I'm fine!''

''No you aren't'' Anne said ''So I wanna help''

''Than help your self out of my room!'' Annie said curling up to her pillow.

Anne stood, saddened, but she left as Annie asked

Lizzy, Emily and Jake walked out of the Radley.

''Mom, Dad, it's ok if you go home'' Lizzy said ''Ill stay here''

''No, no way'' Emily said

''Babe, we cant stay here for long, we have our book due in a week'' Jake said ''We can always come up on weekends and check in''

''Well I guess... but I don't wanna leave them alone'' Emily said

''Mom, Clair is here, Annie and I will be fine, I love you both'' Lizzy smiled

''Well we love you too my beautiful baby'' Emily said kissing Lizzy's forehead. ''Call if anything changes with Annie''

''I will, I promise mom'' Lizzy smiled, as Jake and Emily got into Jake's car. They waved and drove off.

Night time.

Annie sat in a chair, in the lobby of the Radley, She looked around, at the other patients, who were visiting people, She began to write in her book