23. Home

Annie, Bella and Dusty arrived back to Ravenswood. Annie dropped Bella off at a café, and than went to the hospital.

Annie walked to the front office, 'Miranda, where's Mona?' Annie asked

''She isn't here'' Miranda said

''Where is she?'' Annie asked

'Some person by Zar took her'

''Z....'' Annie whispered

''What?'' Miranda asked

''Nothing, I need to get into her room'' Annie said ''Can I have the room key?''

''Sure'' Miranda said handing it to Annie, Annie bolted off to the room.

Annie put they key in the door, taking a breath, and unlocked the lock, And pushed herself inside. Shutting the door behind her, she flicked the light switch on. She looked around at a blank room. She knew 'Z' wouldn't just leave without giving her something to worry about.

Annie walked to the bed, and looked in the pillow case, and under the folded blanket, but nothing, She looked in the vase, and under it. She checked the flowers. Under the mattress and bed. She looked all over the window, side table and little lamp.

She than walked into the bathroom, and still nothing, she opened the bottom of the sink, and saw a loose floor board, she opened it, And the ground below it opened, with a bit of a stair case, Annie tried her best to fit through, and she managed by a smidge to fit into the hole.

''Hello?'' Annie asked once inside, Their were two long tunnels.

She took the one that looked darker, And around the end, light started to emerge, She was creeped out, but she kept going. She saw blood on the walls, than she saw a little red blood written note on the wall.

''Lets play a game, and Mona will be the prize''

Annie ran and fell down a whole thing of stairs, smashing onto an old mattress. ''Fuck!'' She screamed, seeing her hand broken, She cried. She looked around, and saw ropes, and needles, and blood tubes.

''M..Mona?'' Annie whispered, She stood and walked over to a computer desk, the screen lit up with 'Z' Holding up a sign, and wearing a mask, ''Watch me''

Annie clicked play,

Z walked into Mona's hospital room. Mona gasped. ''What are you doing here?'' Mona cried

''I'm not impressed babe'' Z said

''I don't fucking care, IM OUT! I LOVE ANNIE, SHES MY FRIEND'' Mona cried

''I don't care Mona, your never getting out, unless you die'' Z said

''I'd rather die, than help you ever ag-'' Mona was saying but Z slapped her.

''YOU HIT ME!'' Mona cried

''Fucking right I did'' Z said putting a needle into Mona's arm, Z lifted her up, and carried her away.

The screen went black, and Z appeared with a new white board note. ''Meet me farther into the tunnel for two surprises, one gets to leave happy'' Z smiled with the mask, and women screams sounded, and the computer blew up, causing the computer to catch fire.

Back in Joyville.

''Jake, Emily, we're home'' Brynn said the following morning, It was 8am in Joyville, but 12pm where Annie lived

''Hi'' Jake cried walking out to see Brynn and Lizzy, He hugged them

''Dad, what's wrong?'' Lizzy asked