30. Heartless

Annie and Sam ran for the door, but before they made it out, a It yelled. Sam turned, and Annie kept running, Annie opened the door, and turned to see Sam. ''SAM RUN!'' Annie yelled, but before Sam could move. A bullet went straight through her shoulder. Blood flew as the bullet came out the other side, and Sam fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

''GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM NOW!'' A girl coming in the back door screamed, she held a gun too.

{30 Minutes earlier}

''Follow me, we can hide in my room'' Annie said

''How do we get there?'' Sam asked ''Your room is all the way upstairs''

'So' Annie said, she clicked a little button under the counter. Which opened, she crawled in, and so did Sam, they quickly got it closed in time, before the person walked beside it. All they saw was the pants. Annie covered her mouth with both of her hands.

''I'm terrified'' Sam whispered, but Annie covered her mouth too.

Annie clicked a little button on the side of the counter, and the ground started to rise up a little hole in the roof, taking the girls to the attic, ''Follow me again'' Annie said walking to the door of the attic, she looked through the peep hole, to see the person at the door. They looked right at her.

''OPEN THE DOOR ANNIE!'' A mechanic voice yelled, Annie fell back, bumping into a bunch of boxes. Sam helped her up, They both ran separate ways, as the person kicked the door repeatedly. Annie was hiding in a pile of stuffed dolls, and Sam hid under a box. Stupid, I know.

The door finally came off the hinges, and made a loud bang as it smashed onto the floor. Annie had tears filling in her eyes. Her worst dream had come back, 'Z', had came back.

Downstairs, Annie's phone rang. The person in the house ran downstairs, and answered it, and a moment later they appeared back in the attic. ''I'm sorry Bella, Annie cannot come to the phone right now, Why... Because she's about to DIE!'' The mechanic voice said

Annie could hear Bella screaming in the background. She wanted so bad, just to have Bella here with her. But she didn't, She was alone. Like always. No mother, no father, no sister, no boyfriend, no best friend, and no girlfriend. Only Sam, 'Z' and herself.

Annie looked over, to see Sam holding an ice pick, coming out from under the box, She got up, and ran at The person, stabbing them in the side, and throwing them into a box. Sam got Annie to her feet, and the two ran down the stairs, 'Z' somehow managed to stand, and chase them. Before they could get down the stairs, 'Z' appeared. ''Running so soon?''

''Fuck you!'' Annie said, running down a hall on the second floor, Sam ran the other direction. Going into the closet. The person followed where Sam was going.

''Samantha Higgins, where about have you gone'' Z said

Z finally came to the closet, and opened it. He jabbed at Sam with the ice pick, She screamed as the blade sliced her arm. Annie appeared down the hall, holding a microphone. ''HEY FUCKER, IM OVER HERE!''

Z looked at Annie, ''Come play with me! Leave her'' Annie said. Which made Z slam the door shut, throw the ice pick on the floor, and run for Annie, She fell right, down the stairs. Sam came out of the closet, and ran for Annie and Z.

At the bottom of the stairs, was Annie, being choked by 'Z'. Sam backed up, and ran down jumping on the back, making Z let go of Annie's neck, Sam and Z wrestled. Until Sam kicked it in the nuts, causing Z to fall, giving the girls enough time to run, and get away.

Annie and Sam ran for the door, but before they made it out, It  yelled. Sam turned, and Annie kept running, Annie opened the door, and turned to see Sam. ''SAM RUN!'' Annie yelled, but before Sam could move. A bullet went straight through her shoulder. Blood flew as the bullet came out the other side, and Sam fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

''GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM NOW!'' A girl coming in the back door screamed, she held a gun too.

'Z' turned, ''My pretty little-''

Before Z could finish Mona had already shot the gun, and a bullet knocked them down.

Annie ran and hugged Mona, ''Thank you! So much'' Annie cried

''it was my pleasure to help' Mona said ''Don't ever leave me again!''

''I wont'' Annie cried hugging her, ''lets find out who this bastard is''

Annie kneeled down, pulling off 'Z's mask, under the mask was a guy, A guy she once knew. He stood, ''YOU!'' Annie said ''You..Did all this? Your z...'' Annie cried

''Surprise Annie'' Z smiled

''How could you do this to m-'' Annie began, but Z started smashing her head off the wall, erasing her mind from the past 54 hours.

He than did the same with Mona, the police arrived, and as Dusty ran through the door, seeing a glimpse of the face, Z was gone.

{END OF BOOK 5!}