27. 10 months later

It was 10 months later, Annie was living in Chicago with Dusty and Bella, they bought a new house. Each having there own room. Jake has been up to visit a few times. Ever since Scarlett was killed, 'Z' was silenced. Everything seemed normal again. Annie finally got past Adam and Scott's death, even tho Scott was dead for three years, Annie still missed him, Until she found the help she needed to get past him.

Annie was now a Doctor in the hospital who does surgeries and stuff like that, she really liked helping people, and trying to save lives, connecting with people. Getting to know one and other, and so far, within the four months of her joining the Chicago Meds. She's saved 50 lives or more. She was a good worker, who also attended her final year in collage.

Bella was now a famous actress, who was currently filming her second season of her show, ''Letters from Satan''. She played the lead girl, 'Casey', along with her on screen boyfriend 'Danny', and her on screen friend 'Cheryl'. Over all, her first season only contained six episodes, ranking a viewing of 14.5 million views. Which got the show renewed for a second season, containing 21 episodes. She was currently working on episode seven, of the first half of the second season.

Dusty was now working as a police officer, with her long-term three year boyfriend. Erin, The two were going to be getting engaged soon, or so Dusty hopes. She's fought a few crimes, and has arrested over 30 people or so, and the whole time shes been a cop. She has only been injured or hurt, once or twice in total. She was good at her job, and was being promoted to the head of the police department. Awesome.

Lizzy turned 14, teenagers. She was now at Liberty High, the new high school they built in Joyville. She was dating a boy, Daren. She's been with him about 4 or so months. She was very happy with him. She's been living with Brynn and Jake, Visiting Chloe and Clair the odd times. She was in grade 10, with lots of homework, but she got passed it, and kept up her good grades, as Annie did.

Jake didn't move on from Emily for 9 months, he became severely depressed, he was unable to do a lot of things anymore after her death, such as phone calls, car rides, Eating, shopping, dressing, or showering. He just wanted to die, until he opened his eyes, and realised he had to live for his girls, and sisters.

Brynn moved in with Jake, a week after Emily's passing. She helped support him, and keep him on his feet. Helping Lizzy with school work, driving her to an from her job at the super mart. Brynn acted as if she was a mom to Annie and Lizzy. She and Jake had just came back from Chicago a few weekends ago, after a month with Annie. Brynn had a surprise for Jake, that she would share with him, sooner than he knows.

Mona was unable to forgive Annie for leaving, she felt betrayed. Mona feared she would be abducted again by 'Z', Or killed. She wanted to live long, and until today she still was. She still fears 'Z', and not having Annie around, has impacted Mona a lot. She missed Annie.

Cassidy had committed suicide, after Jake turned her down...

Chloe and Clair had finally moved on from Joy-Ville. Going separate ways. Chloe moved to Nashville. And Clair took off to Tennessee. The girls were now around 35, and were both happily married with children of there own. Chloe was still the mayor in the small town of Nashville. And Clair was an FBI agent in Tennessee.

Veronica Lodge had visited her sisters grave, even tho her body wasn't inside. She would prey, and hope for Selene to somehow come back, knowing she never would.

Kenzie was still alive, but she had moved to Illinois and forgot to ever keep in contact with anyone.

~10 Months later~