Twenty

Miley's p.o.v

All I can do is think about the kiss Jason and I shared last night. I become speechless at the thought alone and I can't help but crave more. I crave him.

We didn't say anything to one another afterward. It was like we were both at peace. The silence was important and it spoke for itself. I could not describe it or the feelings that had begun to fill within me.

I walked out into the living room to see that Jason wasn't up yet. I wanted to see him...I needed to see him.

It was obvious that we both felt something for one another and there was no point trying to hide it anymore. I never really wanted to hide it, to begin with. It just always seemed like there was something in the way every time that we tried to have something. Even now it's a bit challenging. I mean, 'X' is starting to become a big problem. Even though I feel safe with Jason...I am still scared.

These past few months have been crazy but I know that I am tired of holding back. I want to live my life and I am tired of being suppressed. I'm done with that. After we kissed things became more evident and my feelings were suddenly stronger. Nothing is going to hold us down now.

"Jason," I whispered as I cracked open his door a little bit.

Jason was still sleeping comfortably on his bed. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Jason," I whispered again as I poked at his arm.

He is so sexy.

I crawled into his uncomfortable bed and frowned. He should have told me that this bed sucked.

"Miley," Jason whispered as he grabbed my waist and pulled me under him.

"Morning," I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"God, you should have told me how uncomfortable this bed is." I sighed pulling his head into my chest.

"Your tits make for great pillows." He mumbled and I let out a loud laugh.

"You did not just say that!" I continued to laugh.

"Sorry, I can be a bit blunt when I wake up. I can't help it." He moaned pulling me even closer.

I froze when I felt his hard member against my thigh. I quickly relaxed and kept quiet. It was kind of surprising but it also turned me on. I mean, I know it's just morning wood but it seems as though he is somewhat attracted to me.

He moved slightly and quickly jumped off of me nearly falling to the floor.

"Oh shit," He grunted. "Sorry." He mumbled climbing out of the bed and running out of the room and into the bathroom we were sharing.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's not a big deal," I said getting out of the bed.

"Well, it is kind of awkward." He grunted from inside the bathroom.

"You were just talking about my tits like five minutes ago. If it bothered me I would have told you." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"So what do you want to do today?" Jason said walking out of the bathroom.

"Really? You're just going to change the subject like that?" I asked shaking my head.

Honestly, I wanted to talk more about his dick. I have issues.

"Please don't make this more awkward then it has to be." He sighed turning away from me.

"Fine, we don't have to talk about your dick." I chuckled and he groaned.

Perhaps I should have taken care of it when I first noticed it. Maybe then his reaction would have been different. Or maybe he would have been disgusted. Ugh, men.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked again.

I was kind of upset that I hadn't found him wearing only his boxers. Instead, he had on sweat pants and a white t-shirt. I frowned and shook my head.

"That's a casual conversation." I laughed grabbing some strawberries from the fridge.

"Let's talk about something else." Jason shook his head and crossed his arms.

"Okay," I said with a roll of my eyes. Jason continued to avoid eye contact with me.

I figured it would be best if I just left the morning wakeup call alone.

"Jason," I said walking towards him. "Can we go into the city?" I asked as a smile made its way onto my face.

"I don't know..." Jason sighed walking away.

"We could just go for a couple of hours!" I said grabbing his hand to stop him. He paused and looked at our hands that were now interlocked.

"Miley, I don't want to risk anything happening to you." He said shaking his head and pulling away from me.

I wasn't happy about him pulling away. 

"It's not like you are going to let anything happen to me." I sighed as I crossed my arms. He was beginning to act distant.

"It's dangerous! Don't you get that." He shouted as he faced away from me. I could see that he was tense.

"I don't want to be locked up for the rest of my life. I want to be able to live." I shook my head. I felt my chest tighten and my breath became sharp.

"I'm done talking about it." Jason shook his head and walked into his room slamming the door behind him.

I turned on my heel and walked into my bedroom slamming the door even louder behind me.

Fuck this and fuck him!

I laid down in my bed and curled into a ball. Things were going so nice and then boom...he pulls away.

It's me. It has to be something I did.

Why was I still thinking about his dick?