🦇🦇The Original Vampires🧛🏼🧛🏼‍♀️🧛🏻‍♂️🧛🏻‍♂️🧛🏻‍♂️

Zyanya walks into the ballroom in what she considers to be one of the most uncomfortable pieces of clothing she has ever worn

Zyanya walks into the ballroom in what she considers to be one of the most uncomfortable pieces of clothing she has ever worn.... a dress.... with a teenaged Henrik at her side his arm looped through hers.... when she sees 4 very familiar faces she smiles and says "Lijah!.... Niklaus!" Henrik looks at her confused and the ones she called as well as the other 2 at their side look over in her direction the 2 she called the names of smile at her and walk over....

******

She remembers the time she found out that they had changed.... been turned.... into the very first vampires.... she was living as a slave for one of the masters homes they had taken over.... Kol was pretty much eating everyone in sight he hadn't realized that he grabbed her in his flurry of movements till Elijah looked up and saw her face as he yelled for Kol to stop he noticed that Kol looked like he was in pain as he drank from her.... like her blood was poisoning him.... hearing Elijah's voice Zyanya snapped out of whatever took ahold of her freezing her body Elijah ran to her faster than he has ever ran before just a like brush of quick gentle wind one second he was a few feet away the next he was in front of her his eyes locked with hers as his hand gently pushes his brother off her "Lijah?!" she says softly then turns her head "Kol?!.... oh Kol.... I'm sorry!" she says softly then orders "Amanda!!" a flat chested blonde girl walks over and Zyanya compels her to "feed the man will you?!" she looks back at Kol and says "you need to drain her!" still in hovered over in tremendous pain Kol looks up and smiles then does just that "that isn't hunger!.... that's emptiness!" she whispers softly Elijah looks at her she looks around at all the dead bodies scattered all over the large dining room and says with a sigh "well.... I'm glad I didn't bring Henrik!" she looks at Elijah "so.... where's Niklaus?!" that's when she feels him enter the room she turns and with a smile says "you missed all the fun!" she holds up a finger at the smiling hybrid which touches his lips gently his and Klaus's eyes widen at the sight of her and feel of her finger on his lips "don't be like your brother Niklaus.... you need to ask first!" he cocks an eyebrow at her she shrugs "I found that out the easy way.... Kol on the other hand.... well.... he was over eager as always!" Kol stands up and exclaims playfully "hey!!" then he laughs "we're missing two" she says at that moment Rebecca and Finn walk in Finn smiles at her as she says in greeting "hello Finn, Rivka" Klaus turns the attention back to him and asks "may I have your permission?!" Zyanya chuckles then replies with a smile "of course!" she moves her hair off her shoulder and he places his mouth by her neck and bites it his eyes close as he enjoys the taste of her Kol looks surprised as does Eli she looks around her as Klaus continues to drink "so anyone else?!" she asks as she moves the hair away from her other shoulder and holds out her arms "and here I thought you shared everything!.... "always forever" isn't that right?!" she teases Eli's eyes shine and she reaches up and touches his cheek then says "it's okay Lijah.... I gave permission did I not?!" he smiles walks over to her and drinks from the other side of her neck.... his body weak from hunger stumbles and his hand reaches out to steady himself it lands on her breast his eyes widen but she says nothing Niklaus let's go and watches as his bite marks disappear his eyes widen in surprise then he smiles and walks away....

✨💫✴️🌟 Rivka, sometimes rendered as Rivkah, is the Hebrew form of Rebecca ✨💫✴️🌟

******

Elijah was the first to reach them he lifts Zyanya's hand and kisses the back of it.... "Zya!.... you look.... beautiful as always!" he says softly with a smile he looks over at Henrik "is this?!" she nods "Henrik.... you remember Lijah" Henrik smiles brightly and gives Elijah a hug she nods at the two men and they walk away..... Elijah was in much better "control" of who he is so she didn't worry Kol on the other hand..... she grips Elijah's wrist he stops walking and turns around and she says "show him Finn.... he has the right to know.... he can handle it.... he was raised by me after all!" she gives him a corner smile and he nods then turns back around and walks away once more.... she dances with each of the Mikaelson men.... Elijah, Niklaus then Kol.... and Rebecca dances with Henrik when Zyanya and Kol finished their dance she takes his hand and walks him out of the room..... "I need you to kill me!" she tells him softly in a low voice Kol looks at her in shock "there's more then just vampires here Kol!.... and I haven't killed anyone.... they won't allow that!.... I know you know who I mean so you HAVE to kill me then place me somewhere safe where your brothers can't find me!.... I know you Kol!.... I know you have your "special" places all over the world that your brothers.... even your sister doesn't know about.... definitely DON'T tell your sister!" Kol laughs then teases with a smirk "why not?!" Zyanya smiles then says "think of it this way.... your the only one who hasn't drank.... with permission.... so if your brave enough...." Kol smiles at her and bends his head and drinks.... he could never turn down a challenge and that sounded like a challenge.... she makes it so that he can drain her dry for she knows that it is the only way he would kill her.... he does as she suggests placing her in a cave that his family never enters.... she wakes up the next day alone and goes to find Henrik who she had warned that this would happen and where to meet her when the time comes.... with a change of clothes if deemed necessary