😴Awaken🥱

When Elijah woke up in Damon's basement he rushed home using his vampire speed and saw the woman he was heading for standing outside staring at the stars and he rushes over to her slid his hand up her cheek and kisses her lips "I knew you felt that and I....!"  he whispers breathlessly once he let her lips go "have to go!"  she finishes for him he smiles then rushes away before he changed his mind he headed to his warlocks apartment to have him cast a locator spell for him once again and he hears her whisper with a soft pleading tone "don't hurt her!"  he smiles....  once again Zyanya feels the dagger enter her heart and this time the pain stays and she drives herself to the Salvatore home.... Stefan opens the door to find Zyanya standing before him in major excruciating pain while clutching her heart "where is he?!"  she growls darkly in a agonizingly painful tone "where.... iS.... MY..... HUSBAND?!"  she growls and the whole house shakes as her voice rises with each word spoken Stefan looks at her in shock as does Damon who came running when he heard her voice speak in a tone he has never heard come from her before "did I forget to mention that when Eli's in pain I feel it!.... Tatiana and Ilyas were supposed to be the ones that felt it but I took it from them and put it in myself so not only do I feel HIS but I feel THEIRS!.... what THEY were supposed to feel so I will ask one.... more.... time....!"  not enjoying the sight of seeing his friend in pain Damon says "downstairs!.... he's downstairs!"  Stefan looks at him in a "what are you doing?!" sort of way Damon looks at him as though asking "are you kidding me?!" Zyanya pushes Stefan out of the way throwing him into the next room as she runs downstairs and searches for Elijah it wasn't until she found him that she could breathe again "Lijah!"  Zyanya whispers softly as she kneels down beside him and slides her hand down the side of his face and enters his mind/heart and he makes her promise not to remove the dagger "I have a feeling I don't have to.... the Youngblood is here!"  she replies in a soft whispered voice as she rocks on top of him sliding her hand up his bare chest "aww kittycat's trying to stop him!"  she purrs sarcastically he frowns as she disappears.... "go away Luka he doesn't want you to free him"  Bonnie's warlock friend hears Zyanya say and he gets pushed back home and is unable to return and Zyanya goes back into Elijah's mind/heart she walks up behind him as he stands in a ballroom taps him on the shoulder and asks with a soft playful tone once he spins around and sees her there "miss me?!"  he smiles reaches up slides his hand up her cheek through her hair around the back of her head and pulls towards him and kisses her "I'll take that as a no!"  she teases he laughs and they begin dancing.... Zyanya left to go home and spend time with their children but would come back and spend a few hours everyday in his mind/heart.... "we may have a problem!"  Elijah hears Zyanya say as she enters his mind/heart a few days later he was smiling when he first felt her enter but the smile turned into a frown once he hears her speak "according to Tati and Lyas Niklaus is using Alaric's body as his own...."  she tells him "it's smart.... what they wouldn't tell her they WILL tell him!.... this is going to be weird.... I've never SEEN him "play" anyone else.... he was always in his own body when I saw him"  she adds he smiles "well let's try to think of other things to do hmm?!.... keep our minds off your brother and on one another!"  she says "that sounds like the perfect idea!"  he replies she smiles and he kisses her....

"Hello Niklaus"  Niklaus in Alaric's body hears a familiar captivatingly sexy soft voice say from behind him as he dances around at the 60's dance at the school he turns and sees Zyanya's smiling face staring at him he leans down to kiss her but f...

"Hello Niklaus"  Niklaus in Alaric's body hears a familiar captivatingly sexy soft voice say from behind him as he dances around at the 60's dance at the school he turns and sees Zyanya's smiling face staring at him he leans down to kiss her but feels her fingers cover his lips "not while you're in this body!"  she tells him "you mean I may have a chance if I'm in my own?!.... I mean not that I blame you for not wanting to be touched in any way by this guy but I thought....!"  he teases with a smile his smile disappears when she says "do be like your brother Niklaus!.... in other words do not finish that sentence or I will tell Elena, Bonnie and the Salvatore brothers just who you really are!.... remember.... you're not the only one who knows Stefan"  he replies "I was just....!"  she interrupts by saying "it doesn't matter....!"  then she pauses and says "I may not allow you to kiss me but if you like.... and you believe you can behave!.... I will dance with you"  his eyes wander up and down her body in the 1960's Paco Rabanne/Pierre Cardin metal dress she was wearing and he smiles a Klaus like smile.... she knew he was just "playing around" with her for none of the Mikaelson men ever looked at her like fresh meat, their next meal/conquest not to mention he might be bored playing history teacher she also didn't know how long HE'D been "hiding" so he might be EXTREMELY bored he was always more flirtatious and sex driven with her when he was THAT bored "I'd like that!"  he replies she smiles at him then leads him off to the dance floor where he behaved by keeping his hands on her hips and or back as they danced "so.... how is my brother?!"  Klaus asks "I don't know I haven't seen him in centuries!.... he's been looking for you!"  Zyanya replies after a short pause she adds "Henrik's your school assistant so I know you've seen him.... you've had your fun with me now go have your fun with them and I warn you if ANY of them get hurt in ANY way you will have MY entire family going against you and I KNOW that you don't want that!"  she walks away....

Zyanya enters Elijah's mind/heart still in her 60's Paco Rabanne/Pierre Cardin dress his eyebrow raises at the sight of her "60's decade dance at the school.... which our kids and their uncle are still at....!"  she explains he smiles she looks around herself as she feels another presence enter the room Elijah's body in "Elena's here"  she gasps as though it was becoming hard to breathe and places her hand on her heart he rushes over to her and cups her arm with his hand looking at her with a concerned expression on his face "she's taking the dagger out.... but.... she now "owns" this place and.... you haven't been invited in!"  she explains with a soft worried tone he kisses her lips as though it was the only way he could think of calming her down helping her release her worries and tell her that it will be ok "have her bring you home!"  she whispers once he lets her lips go he smiles and nods.... "he hasn't been invited in"  Elena hears Zyanya whisper into the air.... Zyanya wasn't in the Salvatore basement but at home.... as she (Elena) watches Elijah gasp for air as he stares at her and she gasps in realization as Elijah stands up and says in whispered tone "I can't.... I can't breathe!"  he falls to his knees and asks "what's happening to me?"  Elena watches as Elijah tries to leave using his vampire speed and follows him to the door.... "I'm loving this new look!.... hello Elena won't you come in?!"  Zyanya says as she opens the door to find Elijah and Elena on the other side Elijah smiles at her then kisses her lips as he passes by her as she waves them inside "suits on the bed and while you're in the shower and getting dressed I'll give Elena the tour.... been living here for almost a year and none of their friends ever come by!"  Zyanya says with a teasing tone Elijah chuckles.... Zyanya had photo shopped many family photos using old photos and making them look like they belonged in this time frame and many of them decorated the house..... the original photos are in photo albums that are locked in a safe in the house.... Elijah has no recollection of the time he and Zyanya spent in his mind/heart during his "nap" so every bit of news he got was "new".... Zyanya left Elijah and Elena alone once he came back down the stairs after he showered and dressed so while Elena was learning SOME of Elijah's past Zyanya was spending time with Tatiana, Ilyas and Henrik.... as Elijah waited for Elena to return from helping her own family with their crisis he spent time with his children, their mother and his younger brother but they once again left him alone once Elena returned.... "Elijah.... he's back!"  Elijah hears Zyanya whisper into the air as he talked with Elena, Stefan and Damon and he knew that she meant that Klaus was back in his own body and out of Alaric's and that he was the only one who could hear her speak