Welcome To New Orleans👋🏻👋🏾

"What's this?!" Klaus asks with a chuckle in his tone as Zyanya and Ilyas carry something covered by a blanket into his home "a painting!.... we just need to find a place to put it" Zyanya replies as she and Ilyas set it down in the foyer then uncover it Elijah and Klaus look at the painting in surprise and Zyanya explains "Tatiana painted it after I told her what I knew about the woman she was named after and found out that I had never met her myself so she painted it as though we had.... her and me.... it's been hanging over the fireplace in our Mystic Falls home ever since.... I'm shocked the two of you never noticed for you both notice EVERYTHING!" she walks away and goes to help her kids bring the rest of their stuff into the house she smiles when she hears Klaus chuckle and could imagine him shaking his head at her as well as he takes a sip of the wine that was in the glass in his hand and Elijah stares at the lifelike picture of three smiling woman Tatia standing inbetween Zyanya and Tatiana with her arms around the women's waist in a very familiar field a field he remembers from when his family first moved here before this place was ever known as Mystic Falls it was very nostalgic, sad yet happy for he'd like to believe that Tatia would have loved both of them and would be honored to know that his daughter was named after her even if it wasn't his idea to do so.... a week later Zyanya was wandering through the halls of Klaus' home when she hears Klaus ask form a nearby room "without the cure, what makes you think I'll spare your beloved Katerina? or have you figured out, you're simply another spider in her web?" and Elijah reply "you will spare her because I am asking you to spare her as your family, as your only living brother, I would ask that you provide me with this opportunity to feel, to care.... to love" Klaus says "I gave you that opportunity, and you sided against me so if I run, it will be to chase her and as your only living brother, I will make it my cause that you never know a moment of happiness" Elijah replies "it is such a hollow little life that you lead, eh Klaus" Elijah walks out of the room and almost bumps into Zyanya as he does so and he stares at her in shock when she says angrily "you were right.... we shouldn't have!" then she walks past him bumping into his arm which dislocates because of the force she used as she walked away he turns opening and shutting his mouth in shock unsure what he could do or say to make everything right again.... Klaus watches from the doorway as Zyanya packs her things "watch over them Niklaus!.... I'd stay but I realize now that I'm not a part of this family!.... just a toy for you boys to play with!.... but I'm done!.... I guess I really don't know what true love is!" she says softly without turning to face him he walks over and places his hand on her arms just below her shoulders and replies in a low soft voice "you were never a toy to me you just deserve better!.... I could never love you in the way you deserve to be loved!" he kisses the side of her head next to her ear "yes you could!.... someday you might.... but you have to feel right in your own body before you do" she replies he chuckles softly then walks away while saying "and you know that I will watch over them.... even though they don't need it I shall ALWAYS protect them!" she smiles as she turns and watches him walk out of the room "oh and I'm keeping the painting!" she hears him say from the hallway and she chuckles and replies "it is a beautiful painting" he whispers softly "yes it is!".... Zyanya hears Elijah say softly with a sad tone a few minutes later as she stands in the open front doorway her hand still on the handle of it "don't go!" she stops when she hears him speak "why not?!.... you made your choice Elijah!.... who am I to even try and change your mind?!" she says as she turns to face him "don't worry Elijah where I'm going.... you won't be invited in!" she adds their eyes lock for two seconds as she watches his expression go from sad to hurt then she turns back around and walks out the door closing it behind her....

 you won't be invited in!"  she adds their eyes lock for two seconds as she watches his expression go from sad to hurt then she turns back around and walks out the door closing it behind her