I Choose You👉🏻🥰👈🏻

Zyanya was walking past Rousseau's Bar when she hears Klaus asks someone inside it "do you remember the promise I made you?"  and Cami reply "yes you promised you'd find out what happened to Sean"  Klaus tells her "and I kept my word your twin brother's behavior was not born of natural causes a witch hexed him to commit those murders, and kill himself"  Cami replies "I knew it I knew he wasn't crazy who is this witch?"  Klaus says "well, you needn't trouble yourself over her she's already paid for her actions in blood"  Cami asks with a surprised tone "wait, what? you killed somebody?"  Zyanya walks in and says "no.... I did!"  Klaus turns and Cami looks over at her with a surprised expression on their faces "does it really surprise you?!.... he's a hybrid.... which means he's half vampire and vampires are notorious killers!.... not all of them are that way cause they WANT to be but because they HAVE to be!.... and werewolves.... well.... how do you think they become werewolves to start with?!... they have to kill to turn otherwise they just stay as really temperamental humans.... me it's my "life's work" to kill the "unnatural ones".... mind you it was never supposed to be witches but that bitch pretty much deserved it!"  Zyanya adds "yes Niklaus she is free from your compulsion BUT she still has to help you no matter what you tell her.... it would be nice for you to have someone who would help you no matter how dark you pretend to be!"  Zyanya tells him he smiles at her "now if you two don't mind I'm going to go check on my children.... they must be exhausted!.... have a good night Camille.... see you at home Niklaus"  she says then she turns around and walks out of the bar a small smile creeps up the corners of Klaus' lips and he follows her out only to find that she is already gone.... the next day Tatiana and Ilyas watch with worried expressions on their faces as their mother flinches in pain while gripping her heart she screams as though her heart was being pulled out of her chest a minute or so later she grips her side and falls to her knees a few minutes after that Zyanya grips the end of her bed and climbs up into it then lays down as she sucks in a breath and her neck starts to bleed as though someone bit a huge chunk out of it fearing for her mothers life Tatiana calls the only person that could help her in her moment of need.... Niklaus.... Niklaus listens as a hectically worried Tatiana explains what her mother was going through his eyes widen in shock and fear he had forgotten that Zyanya was so connected to his family that she felt everything they felt he knew she felt their pain.... which for her normally subsided quickly.... but he has never heard of an instance where she bled and it was where he had bitten his brother as well which is why he was so frightened if she dies it would be his fault and what if this time she never woke back up?!  what would he do then?! using his vampire speed he ran home as fast as he possibly could.... Elijah listened as his daughter explains what was happening to Zyanya and he was uncertain what he could do.... he believed that Zyanya would not want him there but he wanted to be there then again it might not be his smartest idea after all who knew who or what he would see once the hallucinations began and if it was one of the other women he loved as much as he loves her that would hurt her as much as hearing him choose to want to be with Katerina....

Klaus walks towards Zyanya's room stopping before he even reaches the doorway scared because he had no idea how to handle this he slowly walks closer to the doorway when he hears the woman he loves say in a soft almost inaudible voice "Niklaus?!"  once he reaches the doorway he leans up against it and is shocked at what he saw the woman on the bed was barely recognizable he's only ever seen her strong but now she was weak, pale and yet still beautiful "flattery will get you nowhere Mikaelson!"  he hears her tease with a chuckle in her tone and he smiles he sees her try to lift her hand reaching for him and he took that as permission to enter so he does "I'm sorry!"  he whispers as he stands by her bed and gently grips her hand "lay with me!"  she whispers he gently climbs into the bed and lays down next to her hugging her gently to him and to his surprise as soon as he did that she started to feel better he could feel her strength slowly return to her body and he looks down at her in surprise she looks up at him and smiles then kisses his lips and says softly "most would need your blood I only need your love.... that's all I want Niklaus!"  he replies "and you shall have it!"  he kisses her hungrily and only stops when he feels her act as though she was trying to catch her breath she chuckles softly then lays her head upon his heart and whispers "I'm tired Niklaus!"  he replies "then rest my love and we shall finish what I started once you feel better!"  she laughs and says "our relationship should be about more than just sex!.... that is not the only thing that proves you love someone!.... as a matter of fact not everyone that does that sort of thing loves the person they "play" with in that way.... we deserve something MORE Niklaus!.... besides... you call every woman "love" so what does that prove?!"  he chuckles then replies "then I shall come up with something better for you!"  she whispers "you already have!"  then he feels her fall asleep and he kisses the top of her head.... "it usually takes a day or so she lost a lot of blood being stabbed twice then bitten.... she won't need your blood though from what I understand she tried that once before my brother and I were born just to make sure that we weren't going to be vampires.... and since she puked it right back out I'm guessing that Elijah's blood tastes terrible!"  Tatiana tells Klaus a few hours later Klaus chuckles at her "terrible tasting blood" tease "she'll be fine Uncle Klaus!.... I know it's hard to see when it happens but I also know that she'll find a way to come back to us!"  she adds then she gives him a hug and he hugs her back.... Elijah wakes up to see a familiar smiling redheaded woman looking down at him "I can heal you.... but I have a feeling you're supposed to have these hallucinations.... I'm sorry father!"  Tatiana says softly then she leans down and kisses the bite marks that lay upon his neck "Zyanya!.... she.... had to have felt this!"  Elijah whispers softly as he grips his daughters arm "she's fine!.... Lyas, Klaus and Henrik are watching over her.... what's missing a few days of school when your family is bickering?!.... again!"  she teases he chuckles "I should go before your wolf sees me!.... rest for a bit.... or better yet stay for a few days!.... even though Uncle Klaus is worried about mother he doesn't know I'm taking a page from her book and "ruining his fun".... though you somewhat did deserve this.... I thought you knew your brother better than that Elijah!"  she says he looks at her sadly then watches as she walks out of the shack she never calls him by his name unless she's disappointed in him and that broke his heart....

"Niklaus"  Klaus hears a familiar soft riveting voice from behind him he turns around to see Zyanya standing there with a soft expression on her face he rushes over to her and locks his lips with hers "it has been far to long!"  Klaus says breathlessly once he lets her lips go "a day and a half is "far to long" hmm?!"  she teases softly with a smile "yes!"  he replies then kisses her again he lets her lips go and asks "what have you done?!"  she replies "do you remember when I made the copy of you while we were in Mystic Falls dealing with Silas?!"  he nods then his eyes widen in realization and he asks "you did it again didn't you?!"  she nods then replies "I told you that I don't trust him! and no it has nothing to do with his childish crush but the fact that he has changed!.... he hasn't become you.... he's become WORSE than you!.... he's close enough to become your father1"  she takes his hand in hers and says with an alluring tone "besides you made a promise.... and I'm going to make sure that you keep it1"  he smiles as he allows her to lead him to his room where they make love to one another on his bed "would you like to watch?!"  she asks while he lays above her rocking gently as he thrusts into her at first he looks at her confused then he nods and a vision of him at his old family home surrounded by Marcel's vampires with his sister standing next to Marcellus watching him he hears every word the copy of him says to Marcellus and his vampires, ever move his copy made and he chuckles at the fact that it did act just like he would "let's end this charade, shall we? vampires of New Orleans! do recall that I am an Original a hybrid I cannot be killed eternity is an awfully long time how long, do you think, Marcel will stay in power? what if one of you lot were to release me, knowing I will be eternally in your debt? oh, I would pity those of you who dared to cross me I can assure you, your ends would be spectacular to borrow a trick from an old friend"  the copy of Klaus shows the crowd of vampires a coin and says "whoever picks up.... this coin.... gets to live"  he drops the coin onto the ground and asks "now which of you magnificent bastards wants to join me?"  the real Marcellus replies "anyone wants that coin, pledge allegiance to Klaus take it now go ahead the choice is yours"  none of the vampires move then Marcellus says "take him"  the crowd of vampires attack the copy of Klaus and as his copy fights the vampires having a little "fun" first by allowing them to chain him up and take their turn hitting him.... once.... then he shows his hybrid side and kills them one by one the real Klaus proves his true power while still inside Zyanya and makes love to her in the most dangerously erotic sensual way possible and she enjoys every second of it as does he he had forgotten just how much she could truly take in his excitement Klaus' hybrid side shows as he makes love to the woman he loves and he feels her body change, become hotter than it ever has before and he looks down at her and sees her arousal shine brighter than it ever has before which excites him even more and this time she didn't just moan his name she SCREAMS it as his full power immersed itself in her making them one.... for a few hours anyway.... "so.... you don't feel what happens to my copy then?!"  Klaus asks as he lays next to Zyanya on his bed his hands laying on top of his bare chest "you gave me something else to concentrate on!"  she replies with a soft alluring tone as her hand slides up his chest making his body quiver it it's feather light touch and he chuckles "but no.... I don't feel what your copy feels.... though you should already know this since we left a piece of a wooden stake in it's back the last time I made one"  he laughs then replies "that is true!"  his eyebrow raises as she rolls so that she was now laying above him her hands on either side of his body as her eyes lock with his "wanting more are we?!"  he teases with a smirk she smiles and kisses his lips then says "we would have never stopped if you had your way!.... but I do believe I already told you what I thought about that.... I wouldn't mind neverending kisses though!"  he replies "I believe I could oblige to that request!"  she smirks and their lips meet once more in a heated passionate hunger