🦸‍♀️Saving Lexi and ⚱ Sometimes You Have To Die To Truly Live

"So I hear that you gave Lexi a daylight ring"  Stefan teases Zyanya when he sees her wandering through town grocery shopping "yes and it very much looks like a mood ring from '75!"  Zyanya teases back Stefan laughs as Lexi bounds up to the both of them with a smile on her face "you know.... I never know what to get a vampire for their birthday!.... they seem to always already have everything!.... of the manmade variety anyway"  Zyanya teases Stefan chuckles "just the pleasure of your company is enough for me!"  she smiles then says "well I won't be going to the party at the Grill but I do have a few minutes to spare now if you have an idea what you'd like to do with two ravishing vixens!"  Stefan laughs and he wraps his arms around her and Lexi's shoulders and they walk down the sidewalk laughing and chatting with one another.... Zyanya spends a few hours just hanging out with her two friends allowing Lexi to enjoy the sunlight for the first time in what felt like forever for her then she went and finished her shopping and then went home to find Elijah not even waiting at the front door for her which is what he has done ever since he came back with her a month and a half ago but she figured that he went back to start the search all over again or quite possibly got some more false alarms that without her he couldn't tell if they were truths, half truths or lies from people trying to get on an original's "good side" so she carried everything in herself then put it away and headed out to the back garden to start weeding.... Zyanya, Tatiana and Ilyas met Lexi a few years after she was turned they helped her "get over" or at least mostly control her bloodlust and showed her how it was possible to feed without killing Lexi even spent a few years living with them until she learned how to control the strongest urges on her own she is one of the few vampires that gained Zyanya's permission to feed off her and learned as well as respected the "no feeding in front of my children" rule that Zyanya had placed upon all who met her even when she wasn't able to control her hunger she somehow found a way to keep her word and not feed in front of Tatiana and Ilyas.... Lexi was the vampire who gave Tatiana and Ilyas their nicknames of Tati and Lyas.... when Zyanya met Stefan she went to Lexi hoping that she might be able to help him "be free" of his Ripper ways by showing him a "different" way she believed that learning from a vampire would have more impact than learning from someone who only had children by a vampire and also is in love with three very different yet somewhat the same vampires.... Lexi is as of this moment 350 years old Stefan is turning 162 years old.... once Zyanya found out that Damon was trying to "play nice" with the local sheriff and knew who his "victim" would be to "get rid of" the towns "vampire problem" so she did something she's never done before and cast a spell feeding off the energy of the spirits of the witches in an old abandoned house to save the vampire he was going to make his "victim".... Tatiana "offered" to take her place.... Zyanya wasn't happy about it but she knew it would work best if someone who KNEW Lexi "played" her and just like Zyanya herself her children can't truly die by the hands of someone NOT in their family so she reluctantly allowed it Ilyas was the one who pulled the real Lexi away so that the spell could work and the two of them along with Zyanya watched as sheriff Forbes shot and Damon stabbed Tati in the heart....

 Zyanya wasn't happy about it but she knew it would work best if someone who KNEW Lexi "played" her and just like Zyanya herself her children can't truly die by the hands of someone NOT in their family so she reluctantly allowed it Ilyas was the o...