Let Go

"I hate this city!.... but this is where dad is and I.... miss him... and you"  Tatiana says to her brother as they walk through the streets of New York Ilyas chuckles "you'll love New Orleans though!.... Uncle Klaus and Kol took me.... it was so.... majestically beautiful!.... energetically magical!.... the city is so.... alive!.... unlike this one which is not.... but maybe that's because Katerina is here!"  she tells him then they hear a familiar voice say "I've seen Tatiana do it countless times and I've always liked it so!"  they turn the corner and find Elena and Damon standing there Damon's eyes widen when he sees Tatiana seeing his new expression Elena turns and smiles at Tatiana and Ilyas and the first thing the Mikaelson's notice is her magenta/pink highlights Tatiana rolls her eyes at her unaffected by whatever rise Elena was trying to get out of her and says "hello Damon.... goodbye Elena!"  then she takes ahold of her brothers arm and the two of them pass both of them by Tatiana pushes her bodies full weight up against Elena's arm knocking her down onto her ass as she passes and Elena looks at her in shock.... after seeing Elena Tatiana and Ilyas head to Willoughby, Pennsylvania since Tatiana mentioned she missed seeing their father Ilyas decided that he would take her to see him so that is where he took her that night Ilyas watched as his sister writhed in pain while standing up holding onto the fireplace mantle as she tried very hard to breathe he rushed over to her and gently gripped her shoulders "I.... I need dad!.... he's the only one who can calm this.... the last part of the triangle.... the witches.... it's happening.... please Lyas.... go get dad!"  Tatiana says in a soft breathless voice inbetween gasping for breath Ilyas runs out of their house and over to their father's luckily Katerina wasn't home when he reached Elijah's.... Elijah was surprised to see his son standing in front of his door out of breath with a worried expression on his face.... hearing that his daughter's life was in danger that she like her mother was feeling the pain of another Elijah took his son's hand and using his vampire speed he ran to where his children were staying he rushed over to his daughter and just like his son he gripped her shoulders as he spoke soothing words in his soothing tones then hugged her to him once she realized who it was that actually had ahold of her and he combed his fingers through her hair as she cried into his chest "she has no idea what she's doing dad.... and there's no way I can help her!"  Tatiana whispers softly "shh it's ok!.... everything's going to be alright!"  he replies softly as he places his chin on top of her head looking over at his son who was just as lost and clueless as he was on how to help her not feel the pain anymore "wait.... she?!.... Bonnie!!.... Bonnie's the one killing the witches?!"  Ilyas whispers softly with a surprised tone Elijah looks at him in surprise "her connection isn't with Bonnie it's with Sheila who is connected to the Bennett line which means Tatiana's connected to the witches.... or at least the spirits and since the witches are using the spirits power Tati's feeling THEIR pain since spirits can't feel pain"  Ilyas explains Elijah looks down at his now shivering daughter and kisses the top of her head then says to his son "hand me a blanket"  Ilyas picks the blanket up off the couch and wraps it around his sister and the two men hug her hoping that their body heat will help her stay warm even though she wasn't actually cold.... in a physical sense anyway....

 in a physical sense anyway