☣️My Own Brand Of Poison☠

"When a vampire bites me it's like an venereous aphrodisiac.... it has always been that way.... they have to get permission from me to drink from me if they don't my blood becomes a poison for them" Zyanya had explained to Caroline when she had first been turned because just like everyone else she was curious as to why Zyanya didn't die and the bite marks healed after someone "feasted" off her Zyanya of course didn't explain EVERYTHING she didn't tell her that she was created or what she was created for but she did say that she somehow could "borrow" certain gifts from werewolves, vampires and witches.... Tatiana walks into Rebekah's room as Elena clips Esther's necklace on Rebekah "don't even think about it Elena!" Tatiana warns Elena turns around in surprise when she sees her friend standing in the doorway leaning up against it the dagger flies out of Elena's hand and lands in Tatiana's and it melts as soon as it hits her palm "get.... OUT!!" Tatiana growls and Elena rushes out of the room in fear "I know you were looking forward to it Aunt Bekah but Ilyas and I thought we'd have a little homecoming of our own at our house.... I know you've never been there and I bet you're curious and with the three of us.... me, mom and Lyas.... we could probably "wake" dad, Uncle Kol and Finn for the night.... trust me when I tell you that this schools dances are not worth making a fuss over!.... we've been going to them for over a year now and they're actually quite boring!" Tatiana says as soon as Elena leaves Rebekah chuckles softly "they're just worried that you'll resort to "old behaviors" and once again return to Uncle Klaus' side.... she's actually not that "evil" and would have felt bad about it but I still couldn't let it happen!" Tatiana tells her Rebekah rushes over to her and gives her a hug then says softly into her ear "that sounds lovely!.... the dance not....!" Tati chuckles then takes her aunts hand and they walk out of the room "oh and here!.... just in case" Tatiana says and she hands Rebekah the dagger that was back to it's original form Rebekah chuckles as she takes the dagger from her niece as gently as she possibly could.... Zyanya had gone to where Klaus was keeping Kol, Elijah and Finn and undaggered them.... after bringing them to her house while still in their coffins.... she had left a suit that fit their "taste" on the bed in the room she had Henrik and Ilyas lay them on after they were undaggered with a note explaining "the plan" for the "homecoming" dance for Rebekah on top of the suits.... that night Rebekah had her very first "homecoming dance" a dance she shall never forget.... Elijah looks over at Zyanya as she starts to act like she was on fire.... in a literal sense not.... well.... her body bent at the hip and she clutched her heart "no!.... Mikael!! (pronounced it in her usual "wrong way")" Zyanya whispers softly then she notices Elijah looking at her and says as she straightens and acts like nothing was wrong so that her children didn't worry "well!.... it looks like your brother finally succeeded at something!" a corner smile slides up his lips until he hears her say "he was introduced to them" Elijah's smile disappears "I'm more worried about your mother than your father Elijah!.... SHE's the one I do not want knowing that she has grandkids.... she would try to control them as she always has done with all of you and I WON'T let that happen!" she adds Elijah hugs her and the pain finally subsides "ah the healing powers of a Mikaelson hug!" she teases he chuckles....

"I have a feeling your mother is going to use Bonnie to "help" her "wake up".... and I think Stefan pretended to "steal" all of you" Zyanya tells Elijah the next morning "I made him live through his worst nightmare and he still is trying to protect me!" she whispers to herself then she says "I'm sure he noticed that your coffins were missing which means he knows who took them I just don't think he realizes that I woke you.... ALL of you!.... so YES Kol you're all "stuck here" but I will find you all meals of your preference and hide them in the basement.... I will NOT put my children through watching you eat so emptily nor will I allow them to watch you feed off of me just to satisfy yourself!" she says looking up at Kol who had just walked into the living room and found her and Elijah sitting on the couch and he looks at her sadly and says softly "I wouldn't!" she replies with a light sarcastic bite "do you know how long it's been since I've seen you out of your "bed"?!" he chuckles and she smiles at him while reaching her arm towards him and he walks over and places himself in it she hugs his shoulder as he sits beside her and Elijah smiles at the two of them.... that night Zyanya walks into Rebekah's room and says softly "we're going to have to give him one of you you know that right?!.... and the only one we can give him is you.... Elena was going to dagger you.... no I'm not going to dagger you myself but you WILL have to fake it.... Niklaus got Jeremy to take of his vervain bracelet then compelled him to stand in the road and let himself get run over you might not care but these kids are your niece and nephew's friends so your going to have to pretend to at least TRY to! for their sake more than mine" Zyanya tells her "luckily he already knows where I live so the only thing you're going to have to forget is that your brothers are here your mother.... I have no idea where she is and I don't care!.... so put your homecoming dress back on and come with me!" she adds a small smile slides up Rebekah's lips and she nods she knew that she owed the girl before her a favor and she planned to follow through.... no matter what it meant for her....

The next night it was the men's turn.... Elijah, Kol and Finn laid in their coffin's and were placed in the old abandoned house protected by the spirits of the Bennett witches so that Klaus could get them back.... Kol and Finn both had their daggers placed back in their chests but Zyanya kept Elijah's out.... "he's going to need someone Eli and you.... have always been the SECOND closest to him!" Zyanya says Elijah chuckles he kisses her lips then lays down in the coffin "I'm sorry!" Zyanya whispers to Finn and Kol before she places the dagger into their hearts "I'll consider it payback for the time I killed you!" Kol teases with a smile Zyanya smiles then kisses his lips his eyes widen in surprise and his smile grows then he lays down in his coffin his eyes never leave hers as she gently slides the dagger into his heart.... Zyanya hands Damon Elijah's dagger when he and Alaric come to pick up the coffin's Damon smiles at her as he takes it from her and says "Elijah?!" she replies "well unfortunately you need the hybrid alive and Kol might kill him!.... Finn's too soft.... he wouldn't do anything.... Elijah's a little bit more.... um.... FUN!" he laughs then stops laughing and asks "why do we need him alive?!" she replies "his sires may follow his orders but.... can you imagine how much worse it'll be if they were to STOP?!.... if they had that "little taste of freedom"?!.... at least with Klaus he'll always know where they are.... if Klaus were dead.... with their "newfound" strength and power his pets will be even more dangerous if they were no longer ruled by anyone" Zyanya watched as Damon slid a piece of paper into Elijah's inner jacket pocket and teasingly purrs "you'd do anything just to feel the muscles of his chest huh Dame?!" Damon replies as he widens his eyes in the way he always does when he's being sarcastic "I thought that was what you like to do!" she says with a smile "yes but I don't need permission!" they both hear Elijah chuckle then turn their heads to face him and tell him to "shh!" Elijah laughs and the two of them slam the top of the coffin shut "if he starts pounding on it I'm not answering!" Zyanya teases and they here more laughter come from Elijah's coffin "oh just get him outta here!" Zyanya says playfully Damon smiles and does as ordered