Chapter Seventy Eight: Cherry

They were back home in Atlantis and Cass wasn't surprised to see that it hadn't changed much at all since the two of them had left over three months ago. After three weeks cooped up on the Daedalus she had begun to get a little stir crazy and being back on firm ground and in the fresh air was a refreshing relief. Admittedly the journey had been a long pleasurable experience, John and herself had barely left their room unless it was to eat or exercise athletically. They had taken the title of newly weds entirely to heart and Caldwell had commented upon it during one of their informal meetings when he was relaying messages from either Atlantis or Earth.

Their apartment was exactly the same as they had left it. Obviously Elizabeth had been sending someone into clean it every once in a while because the place was gleaming. She had told them that it was their own space and even when they were away it was unfair to have anyone else infringe on their home. Cass was grateful for such a notion despite the fact it had been her idea to 'give away' the apartment. The idea of other people sleeping in their bed, or watching their TV did give her the creeps.

John was grinning when they stepped inside their home. His bags were instantly dropped by the door before he strode towards their bed and flopped down upon it, hands behind his head as he starred up at the ceiling. Cass found her pert lips curving into wide smile at the sight of her husband's boyish nature returning to him. She had missed this about him, his ability to be effortlessly fun. His confidence was restored after the retrovirus and Cass was seeing the old John Sheppard coming out to play again.

It filled her with a sense of contentment as she watched him prop himself up on his elbows, a mischievous grin spreading across his handsome features as those dynamic hazel eyes fixated on her. He patted the cream coloured bed sheets beside raising his eyebrows in that naughty manner that showed every one of his intentions.

"So we're having one of those moments are we?" Cass asked as she slinked up towards her husband with slow purposeful movements.

Her dexterous fingers were already undoing the buttons of the black combat blouse she was wearing until it hung open revealing a lacy scarlet red bra that extenuated every single one of her assets. It made her skin glow in the fading light from the orange sunset as his wife stripped the material from her slender shoulders letting it flutter to the floor.

"I haven't seen that before." John commented, shifting on the bed as his erection sprung to life within the confines of his jeans.

Cass placed her delicate hands on his knees as she leaned in close enough to kiss his finely sculptured lips. The air was rife with anticipation as she stared into her husband's intense hazel eyes, her hand cupped his arousal through his jeans and began to stroke his stiffening cock through the denim. John arched into her touch as she watched his facial expressions closely, judging how every single ministration affected him.

"There's a lot of new things you haven't seen." Cass whispered, her lips brushing his with the briefest of touches as she spoke. "I went lingerie shopping and bought all sorts of new and interesting things."

"I would like to see them." John told her hissing in relief as she unzipped his fly, releasing his throbbing dick.

"Your the only man who'll ever get to see them." Cass promised, the light tickle of her breath in his ear causing a long hot thrill to chase across his needy flesh.

Her slim fingers curled around demanding cock, creating a tight ring around the base. John let out a low groan of approval as her hot little hand began to move up and down his leaking cock.

"It turns me on seeing you like this, knowing how much you want me." Cass murmured as her teeth grazed his earlobe, sending his blistering flesh into a delicious frenzy.