Prologue.

Calum's P.O.V

I didn't want to go to the hospital at all. Not one single bit. It's not that I didn't want to be there it's just it breaks my heart seeing people slowly losing their lives right before their eyes. I hated it knowing I was living the dream while they wished to stay alive. I slumped against my seat as Luke told me to 'suck it up' and 'get over it'. I rolled my eyes and pulled the beanie tighter over my head.

"You're a real ass when you haven't fucked your girlfriend, you know that?" I joked, Luke turned his head around and if looks could kill, I would have been killed twice.

"Whoa, I'm sorry." I replied before pulling out my phone. I clicked on twitter and flicked through some of the fans tweets.

@Calum5SOS: On our way to the hospital to visit some sick people, Luke's in a bad mood :'(

I followed some fans before putting my phone down and I turned to the window. I tapped a random beat gently against my thigh, humming to yet another random tune. We arrived at the hospital and I climbed out, Luke followed behind me.

"You go in. Talk to a person. Make them smile and them at the end of the day we can leave." Luke mumbled, I nodded and we walked in, we went to the end of the hospital. 6 people were in the ward, this was the terminal ward. This ward was for the people who only had a short time to live. The six people consisted of an Old woman, two middle aged people, two young children and one teen girl, who sat writing. Luke headed to the little kids, Ashton headed to the old lady and Michael headed to the middle aged people, I headed to the teen.

"Hi." I mumbled, she looked up and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Alexa but everyone calls me Lex." She smiled.

"I'm Calum, How old are you?" I asked her, sitting on the chair beside her.

"I'm 16, was going to be 17 in December." She replied, I felt my heart shatter, she had a smile still on her face though.

"So, what are you writing?" I asked her.

"Um...my bucket list." She replied, her smile fading slowly.

"What's a bucket list?" I asked her.

"It's a list of things you want to do before you die." She replied.

"Can I see?" I asked her, she nodded and passed it to me.

"I probably won't achieve any of these but I've just always wanted to do them." She smiled. I frowned before looking down at the list.

1. See Northern lights.
2. See Grand Canyon.
3. See Great Barrier Reef.
4. See Australia.
5. See Great wall of China.
6. See Amazon Rainforest.
7. Do a message in a bottle.
8. Ride in Hot Air Balloon.
9. Ride a roller coaster.
10. Ride on an Elephant.
11. Ride in a Limo.
12. Ride in a Helicopter.
13. Go on Safari.
14. Go to drive in cinema.
15. Go on Road trip.
16. Go Whale-watching.
17. Go to Disneyland.
18. Go sky diving.
19. Go scuba diving.
20. Go Zip line.
21. Swim with dolphins.
22. shower in waterfall.
23. Get a tattoo.
24. Sleep under stars.
25. Get Married and/or fall in love.

"Why only 25?" I asked, I would have just gone on and on.

"Because they said, by Monday next week I'll only have 26 days to live. I want my last day to just be peaceful." She muttered, I nodded and hugged her.

"Can I help you?" I asked her.

"Help me with what?" She asked.

"I want to make sure you get everything on that list done." I told her, she smiled and hugged me.

"You'd really do that for me?" She asked.

"Of course I would." I replied.

"THANK YOU!" She screamed hugging me, I laughed and hugged her back.

Now all I have to do is book all the flights and adventures.

A/N: HEY!

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xx