Day 4.

4) See Australia.

I woke up before Alexa today. I decided to do a bit of tweeting.

@Calum5SOS: Taking @Alexa_Lex on a tour of Australia later :-)

I clicked on Lex's account and looked at her bio.

I'm 16. Only has so many days to live, but is smiling. I have a dream that is being completed thanks to @Calum5SOS. To smile, you dream.

I smiled and turned to her, her eyes were pressed shut and here breathing flowed evenly. Such a young, pretty and innocent girl who's losing her life, too soon. I made two cups of tea before shaking her awake.

"Thanks Calum." She smiled, I smiled back and she sipped her drink. I quickly hopped in the shower before I changed into a NASA shirt, black jeans and a beanie. I walked in and saw her brushing her teeth. I smiled and she smiled back. Once she finished brushing her teeth, she went to have a shower.

I made some breakfast for her before she walked out wearing some black jeans and a tank top, her hair was soaking and she picked up her hair dryer. I smiled and she turned to face me.

"Can you do me a favour?" She asked, I nodded and she held out the hair dryer.

"I can't reach the back of my head, could you help?" She asked, I nodded and grabbed the hair dryer, after drying her hair she tied it up. I smiled and we walked outside, we climbed into my car and I began driving to the Sydney Opera house.

Once we arrived she took photo's of it.

"It's beautiful." She smiled, I nodded and we walked inside and she gasped at her surroundings. I took loads of pictures and she smiled.

"Where do you wanna go next?" I asked her as she spun around on the stage.

"Next!? There's more!" She exclaimed, I nodded and she jumped up and down.

We went to do shopping for a bit before we headed back into the car and drove the 4 minute drive to Sydney Harbour bridge. She took a load of photos on my phone and we walked across it and she smiled.

Everything was going fine till we saw a young girl maybe 17 hanging on the wrong side of the bridge, family members stood by and Alexa ran over.

"Please don't jump?" Alexa begged, the young girl was startled, she had no clue who Alexa was.

"What? Why?" She asked, looking at her feet then back at Alexa.

"Because, you have everything to live for. You're 15! What do you want to be when you're older?" Lex asked her.

"A drummer, but everyone wants me to be a doctor." She cried.

"Who gives a fuck what everyone wants. be who you want to be. If I could be anyone, I'd be you wanna know why?" I stood watching as the girl listened to Alexa carefully.

"I have a few days left to live. You probably have more then me. Stay, I know this world is shitty and so are some people but this boy, Calum, isn't like that, he can make my dreams come true. There are good people you just have to find them. Please step down." Lex told her, she nodded and stepped down from the edge her family engulfed her in a hug and Alexa smiled.

We walked back into our car and I began driving to Ayers Rock. This is a 31 hour trip, so we'd have breaks and stuff. Alexa was in the passenger side singing to the radio, she's sounds bubbly and cute, it's so unfair!

About 2 hours later, Alexa was coughing her guts up and I panicked, she couldn't die yet. I pulled over and grabbed a bottle of water, I made her drink it down and she hugged me as a thank you. She slowly began falling asleep as I carried on the journey to Ayers Rock.

*Later.*

It was about 3am and we'd just arrived, I shook Alexa awake and she jumped out of the car, she jumped through the plain grounds screaming and giggling. I smiled and joined in, after we had our moment, she took a load of pictures.

"Calum?" She asked as we watched the sun rise.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to face her.

"Thanks." She smiled burying her head in my chest, I smiled and kissed her head.

"Anything to make a beautiful girls dream come true." I whispered and she smiled into me.

I still couldn't believe I was going to lose her.

A/N: hey!

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xx