Day 6.

6) See Amazon Rainforest

I woke up to the sound of a ding, after making sure Alexa and the plane were OK, I realised I left my phone on.

Luke, Michael and Ashton had all text me.

From: Luke
So hey, I miss you :( how is that chick of yours? ;)

To: Luke
I miss you too buddy, but she's not a 'chick' she's a human being!

From: Michael
Hey Cal, Luke's having withdrawal symptoms, some of the fans have complained about you not being at concerts, we all miss you, come back soon yeah?

To: Michael
Of course he would, he loves me :D, I don't care what fans say, I'd do this for anyone of them if they were in the same position, I'm just trying to make her have a taste of life before she gets taken. I miss you all too but I will be back in about 19 days

There is only 19 days till Alexa's death date. I honestly do not want her to go. I wouldn't say I'm in love with her, yet. But I would definitely say I liked her more then as a friend.

From: Ashton
Hey bud, missing you a lot, where's your nudity gone bro? It's also never quiet cause all you hear is Luke's bloody whining. Hope you're having a good time, you're a amazing person for doing this, I think we should all do something for terminally ill people every year. Text me when you have some time, -ash

I smiled, Ashton was good at that, making other feel good about themselves. He's a mood pick uper.

To: Ashton
Yeah I miss you too! I miss my nudity too, can't walk around in nothing on a plane or in a hotel! Lol! Thanks Ash, means a lot, I'm having a great time, just scared bout the ending! Maybe she's needed up there but I want her to stay. See you soon -Cal

I sighed and shut my phone off before plugging in my headphones and listening to some All Time Low.

When Alexa woke up, she was hyper, I have no clue why, but she was.

"So can we like adopt a frog or a butterfly?!" She giggled.

"Maybe." I laughed, she smiled and we walked towards our tour guide. He was a tall blonde guy with brown eyes, he had on a wooden necklace, a orange tank, camo style shorts and sandals.

"We should, oh my gosh! Calum what if there's spiders." She exclaimed and I put my arm around her shoulders.

"It's ok, they won't hurt you." I told her, she smiled and hugged me tightly.

She was totally mesmerised by the plants and creatures, so was I, this isn't just an experience for her, this basically fills up my bucket list too.

I smiled as she went manic when she saw pretty butterflies.

"Look Cal!" She exclaimed pointing her finger at a blue butterfly.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed back she smiled and I kissed her head comfortingly.

We half way through the tour when she began swaying in her walking.

"Calum, I'm tired." She complained. I nodded and crouched down.

"Hop on my back." I told her, she did as she was told and held onto me tightly.

"Go to sleep, I've got all this on camera." I told her, she smiled and leaned her head on mine, slowly drifting to sleep.

I did have all of this on camera. So at her funeral, I can crop it to all the best bits and show people what she did just before she passed on. I thought it'd be nice.

I smiled as I heard her quiet snores and I realised, the more time I knew her, the more I liked her.

A/N; Hey!!

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks! xx