Day 21.

21) Shower in waterfall.

I thought this was a bit strange. I was driving along the highway when Alexa woke up, she rubbed her eyes and noticed she was in the car.

"Why?" She asked, I laughed and tapped on the steering wheel.

"We'll the waterfall you want to shower on is a 5 hour drive so buckle up, it's a long journey." I smiled at her, she grinned back and cuddled into her blanket.

"We'll I'm gonna sleep for these 5 hours." She laughed and I nodded excepting the face she's going to be tired a lot as we progress on.

It wasn't long before more snores left her mouth. I sighed and turned the radio on slightly. Pierce The Veil's 'kissing in cars' began playing.

-----

As we wake up in your room,

Your face is the first thing I see,

The first time I've seen love,

And the last I'll ever need,

You remind her that your future would be nothing without her,

Never lose her, I'm afraid,

Better think of something good to say

But it's all been done, more than once so I'll keep on trying,

Oh God don't let me be the only one who says...

No! At the top of our lungs,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

When second chances won't leave you alone,

Then there's faith in love

She was always the one,

I'll repeat it again, the one,

No such thing as too young,

Red lights flash in the car we're kissing in,

Call me crazy,

I've always tried to remind her that the future's

Just a few heartbeats away from disaster.

I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away.

No! At the top of our lungs,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

Second chances won't leave you alone (won't leave you alone...)

No at the top of our lungs,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

Second chances won't leave you alone

(No)

We'll repeat it again,

There's no, no such thing as too young,

Second chances won't leave you alone,

'Cause there's faith in...

(Love)

If you kiss me goodnight,

I'll know, everything is alright,

Second chances won't leave us alone,

Won't leave us alone,

'Cause there's faith in love

-----

I pulled up and gently shook Alexa awake, she sat up and yawned before smiling at the waterfall. We went round the back of the water fall and she grabbed my hand in hers.

"It's gonna be cold." I warned her quietly.

"I know, this is the point." She grinned before we ran forwards and into the pelting water. It was freezing.

I screeched and she laughed before pulling me into a hug, my hair was soaked as well as my body. I could see the tips of my dark hair hanging on my forehead.

Alexa's was darkened and the straightness destroyed by the water making me smile. I love her curly hair.

"Come on, before you catch a cold." I told her but she stopped me and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"It's like kissing in the rain!" She exclaimed happily, I smiled and we quickly ran back over to my car. I opened the boot and grabbed the towels, I wrapped her in a towel and we climbed into the car and I put the heating on.

She quickly dried off and then I have her some dry clothes, we changed and then we cuddled in the back for a while.

Once she fell asleep I belted her up in the back and hopped into the drivers. I slowly drove home reminding myself of how many adventures Alexa and I had, within 4 days this would all be memories.

All the laughs.

All the smiles.

All the cries.

All the happiness.

All the love.

Gone.

A/N: Hey guys!

What you all up to?

How was your holiday?

So incase you haven't guessed, I'm gonna update after the chapter reaches 20+ votes, that's for getting the others to that!

Lub you guys so much.