Day 19.

19) Go on zip line.

"Cal?!" I opened my eyes and saw a red eyed Alexa above me. A tear already half way down her cheek.

"Lex? What's wrong?" I quickly asked worried.

"I had a horrible dream." She said barely audible, she shivered as she said it and I opened my arms pulling her into my chest. She sobbed loudly and I bit down on my lip, trying not to cry myself. It hurt hearing her cry.

"Lex, shh, please don't cry." I begged as she tugged tightly at my shirt. Whatever it was, it must have been bad.

"I love you so much." She cried.

"I love you too, now please stop crying." I said as I pulled her into a kiss. She stopped crying as loud and it wasn't long before she fell back to sleep. It scared me, what could have scared her to the point of sobbing.

I knew it had something to do with the death, it had to.

I turned to the clock, the bright neon coloured numbers showed it was 4am, I'd have to be up in 4 hours. I sighed and pulled Alexa closer and hummed a quiet song. Even though she was already asleep I knew it calmed her as she slept.

*Some point later*

I woke up to my alarm making Alexa also wake up.

"Morning perfection." I smiled, she blushed and pulled me into a huge kiss.

"Thank you Calum, I mean it, I've never wanted to say thank you enough as much as I want to say it to you." Alexa smiled, I just nodded and pulled her into yet another kiss.

"Come on its a 3 hour drive." I told her and she nodded.

"You know we could shower together and save time..." Alexa drifted off making me chuckle and smirk.

"Come on then." I smiled and we walked into the bathroom, I turned on the water and we hopped in.

We washed before climbing out quickly, I wrapped her in the white, fluffy towel and kissed her forehead before wrapping a towel around myself.

We dried off before I changed into a Green Day shirt and black jeans. Alexa slid on her all famous All Time Low shirt and black jeans. I smiled and we both decided to wear a beanie.

"Let's go." I smiled as I grabbed my car keys, we walked out and down to my car, we hopped in and I played All Time Low the whole way.

*some point later*

I pulled up in the car park, and I saw Alexa air up straighter in her seat.

"Wow." She gasped at the long zip line. I smiled and we climbed pout of my car, she tugged on my arm happily and we walked to the reception.

"Alexa Richards and Calum Hood." I told the lady at the desk.

"Ok, yes, there's a couple up there at the moment, if you'd like to wait in the chair they shouldn't be long." She smiled, her way too sugary voice made me internally shiver.

We sat down and we waited quietly together, the faint songs of a radio played in the silently.

"Haylee! Slow down!" I heard a voice call, a mother rushed in after a young girl.

The small girl ran and took a seat beside Alexa. Alexa smiled and she cooed to me.

"Hello! I'm Haylee!" The little blonde said excitedly to Alexa.

"I'm Alexa." She replied, the little girl turned to me with a questioning look.

"I'm Calum." I told her happily.

"Haylee! Come on!" A woman I guessed as her mother called. Haylee stood up and skipped over to the woman.

Alexa turned to me.

"If I had a daughter I'd name her Haylee, that name is beautiful ." Alexa smiled, I nodded.

"That's a perfect name." I smiled kissing Alexa's head.

"Promise me, If you ever got a daughter, name her Haylee." Alexa begged, I nodded and pulled her into a kiss.

"Miss Richards and Mr Hood?" I smiled and we both stood up, we were led up to the platform up by the tree.

We climbed up and they clipped me up on a harness, they also attached Alexa to it.

"OK, sit on it, hold on and enjoy yourself." The man said, Alexa nodded and we hopped on. Alexa sat facing me and I tightly wrapped my arms around her and she held on.

"1...2...3...GO!" We were pushed and she squealed as we whizzed down the line.

I pulled her into a kiss and it was amazing as we rushed across the line. She giggled when we finished, we got to the other end and we hopped off.

"You can have more goes if you like, the next couple haven't arrived yet."

We nodded and repeated the same, Alexa went on her own first and then I had a go on my own.

We did this for about half an hour before the next people arrived, we thanked the people before we got back into my car.

I turned on some All Time Low before I drove back to the hotel. The sun was setting and Alexa was humming quietly to the radio.

"I love you." I told her. I saw her look at her feet and smile, the visible red colour painting her cheeks.

"I love you too." She smiled back. I quickly leaned over and kissed her lips.

I just couldn't face the fact she'd be gonna in less then 6 days...