Day 9.

9) Go on a rollercoaster.

"Calum!" I opened my eyes to see Alexa.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"There's a spider!" She exclaimed, cuddling further into my chest.

"Ew, where?!" I exclaimed looking around.

"The bathroom, can you go get it?" She asked pouting.

"I'll get it in the morning." I replied turning over, closing my eyes.

"No, Cal, I need a pee!" She exclaimed, I smiled and got up. I grabbed a cup and a piece of paper before walking in and looking at it. It was huge. Not wanting to be a wimp in front of a girl, I stood up and placed the cup over it and quickly slid the paper under it.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Alexa smirking. I decided to be cocky and tried to usher the spider into the glass. I took away the paper, thinking it was a good idea, I was about to throw it out the window when it jumped on me.

I screamed. Like a little girl. Loudly. Making Alexa burst into a fit of laughter.

"You loser." She giggled before reaching over and picking up the spider. She threw it out the window and turned to me, wiping her imaginary laughter tears from her eyes.

"I...you...I...what? I thought you were scared of them?" I asked her confused.

"No, I just wanted to see if you were man enough to get rid of it, obviously you aren't." She laughed, I smiled before grabbing her waist and pulling her forwards.

Her face was confused but she had a small smile pulling at the ends of her lips.

"Man enough?" I asked, she smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Yeah, you're such a girl!" She laughed, I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Well, I'm not the girl in this situation." I replied poking out my tongue.

"Aw Cal, your scared of spider, poor baby." She giggled.

"shsh, now, come on back to bed." I directed her to the bedroom. I laid her on it and wrapped my arms around her waist, she rested her head on my chest and I gently sang 'Oh Calamity' to her.

"When I was younger, I was certain that I'd be fine without a queen, just a king inside his castle with an ocean in between." I sang and slowly Alexa softly fell to sleep.

*Later*

We woke up around midday, we quickly had showers before changing and then I took her out for a car ride. She was quiet and that bugged me. She was never quiet.

"What's up honey?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking." She answered.

"Bout what?" I continued asking.

"Life-well what I have left of it." She mumbled.

"Lex, don't speak like that." I told her.

"Can you blame me?! I'm counting down the days to my death, I don't want to die Calum! I don't want to die!" She cried, I stopped the car and pulled over. I brought her into a hug and began crying as well. This was awful.

"Shh, I'm sorry, please remember to smile. I hate that this is happening to you, you don't deserve this. No one does." I said wiping both our tears away.

"I'm sorry. I just can't take this, counting down the days! Hours! Minutes! Seconds! I can't Cal, I just can't." She complained, I just hugged her tightly. Why was this happening to her?

It was about 2 when we started driving again, that's when we arrived at the Rollercoaster park. She smiled excitedly, all worry vanished from her face.

"So, you've never been on a rollercoaster? Ever?" I asked her, she shook her head.

"Nope, never. Apparently, it's fun!" She exclaimed, I nodded and she smiled.

"Well, some people don't like them, but I happen to love them." I smiled, Alexa giggled and hugged me once more.

"Let's go!!" Alexa yelled before we ran over to the smallest rollercoaster.

"Ok, this is just to see if you like them, if not, we'll go home. If so, we'll go on all of these." I told her and she smiled at me before nodding.

"OK." She said watching a couple on the rollercoaster.

Finally it was our turn and I climb in first, Alexa hopped in and did up her safety belt before the bar came down.

The roller coaster started off slow and soon we were going up, Alexa seemed to be enjoying it. When it got to the top it made sharp turns making Alexa shriek and then laugh.

It was about to get to the drop, my favourite part! Alexa saw it coming but still smiled, it finally went down and we were laughing. My stomach went and I saw Alexa clutch hers and giggle.

"That feels weird!" She exclaimed, I nodded and she smiled. Once it finally stopped, we climbed off.

"Again!" Alexa yelled, I laughed and pulled her over to a bigger rollercoaster.

*End*

Alexa and I finally got an ice cream before walking out of the park. She really enjoyed herself and that made me happy.

I leant over and gave her ice cream a lick, she pouted and then did the same to me. We were laughing as we got to the car.

I drove us to the hotel, on the car journey, Alexa fell asleep, so I carried her in.

I laid her on the bed and tucked her in. Finally, I kissed her head and crawled in beside her, holding her tightly, afraid to let go.

A/N: HEYYYY!!!

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xx

P.S OK THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! FOR EVERYTHING LOVE YOU GUYSS!!! XX