Day 12.

12) Ride on a helicopter.

"Calum! Alexa! Get up!" I opened my eyes and saw my mum in the doorway.

"Yeah mum?" I asked sounding groggy.

"It's 1pm, your helicopter rides at 2, hurry!" She exclaimed, I shot up and shook Alexa awake.

"Lex, we need to get up, we need to be out of here in an hour." I told her, she yawned before quickly getting out of bed.

"Can I use your shower?" Alexa asked me quietly, I nodded and passed her two blue towels before I left her. I strolled into Mali-Koa's room and quickly used her shower. Then, I changed into a black shirt and black jeans before walking back to Alexa.

She was only wearing a towel and damn, she looked gorgeous in it. Her brown hair was slightly curly and a darker colour then it usually was, she was beautiful.

"Oh sorry, I just came in to get clothes." She smiled before bending down to get whatever she needed. I had the temptation to rip of her towel and kiss her everywhere. But of course, I didn't and I couldn't.

She grabbed her clothes then walked into the bathroom, I sat on my bed, tying up my Van laces.

Once she returned, we walked downstairs for breakfast.

"So, are you guys coming back here after?" mum asked me.

"Yeah." I muttered quietly. Alexa was a million miles away and staring at her cereal blankly.

"You OK, Lex?" I asked her. She jumped slightly before turning her attention to me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She questioned me.

"You just seem distracted." I admitted, she shrugged and then turned away again.

I looked at my phone and saw it was about time we left.

"Alright, mum, we're gonna go now!" I called and Alexa quickly stood up a smile plastered on her face. I grabbed her hand and led her outside, we climbed into my car and I quickly drove to the helicopter landing pad.

I walked over to the pilot.

"Hi, I'm Mr Hood, I booked a flight." I told him.

"Oh yes, if you like to hop on, we'll get going." He smiled, I pulled Alexa on and we sat in.

Not before long we were up in the air. Alexa screamed in happiness as the wind blew against her face.

"THIS IS AMAZING." Alexa screamed.

"I KNOW RIGHT." I laughed, she smiled down at the floor.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH." She yelled to me.

"AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, IT'S ALRIGHT!" I told her, she shimmied over and engulfed me into a hug.

"YOU GAVING A GOOD TIME, KIDS!?" The pilot yelled, we both nodded happily.

"WE'LL BE LANDING SOON!" He told us, making us nod.

She took a million photos and when it was over she pouted sadly.

"That was amazing." She smiled happily.

"I know, you had fun right?" I questioned her, already knowing the answer.

"OF COURSE!" She yelled, I chuckled and she pulled me into another hug. We then headed to our hotel.

Once we got in, she sat down and looked at me. I took a deep breath, today I'm going to tell her how I feel.

"Alexa, I have something to say." I started.

"Yeah? and don't call me Alexa." She smiled.

"I want to be more than friends." I told her. She looked taken aback, but a small smile still appeared on her lips.

"It's OK, if you don't feel the same wa-" She cut me off by walking over to me and sitting on my lap.

"Are you going to kiss me then?" She asked, I smirked and cupped her cheek before I pulled her into the most romantic kiss I'd ever given.

It was perfect.

It was also a shame I couldn't kiss these lips forever.

A/N: Heyyy!!

They kissed!!😯😯

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks! xxxx