Epilogue.

I thought I owe this to you so here it is, the last ever chapter. Thank you ever so much. I would also like to say if any of you guys are suffering with anything, I wish you get better soon. Look I know this isn't much but even though you don't know me, I promise if you need to talk to anyone about anything, I'm here. I'm not good but if you want to spill everything out, I'm right here.

I love you guys. Honestly, you make me feel important.

Thanks so, so, so much. I guys I owe this to you😘

I woke up, the cold sweat dripping down my face as I shook beneath the covers.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" Haylee asked me, tiredly. I just kissed her head and hushed her back to sleep.

Slowly I got up and trailed downstairs shaking over that dream. It was horrible. I sat on the living room couch and sobbed, I couldn't get over that dream.

I tried to shake it but I couldn't.

"Calum, honey, what's up?" I looked up into the eyes of my beautiful wife...

Alexa.

"No Lex, I had the worst dream ever." I sobbed into her shoulder as she pulled me into a hug.

"What was it about?" She asked softly, smoothing my back slowly.

"I dreamt you were a terminally ill 16 year old, you only had 25 Days to live, you had this bucket list you wanted to complete and I made it happen because I was with the band. I took you everywhere. But on the 24th day you died early. I was just supposed to take you on a adventure to do your bucket list but I fell in love with you, and when you died I lost the love of my life and the thought of that is heartbreaking." I bawled, Alexa cried also and held me on her arms.

"Babe, it's alright it's just a dream, come here." Alexa said kissing me deeply, my other hand rested on her heavily pregnant stomach.

Haylee ran in and joined our hug.

"What's wrong daddy?" Haylee asked, I wiped my tears and picked up the brunette. Her brown chocolate eyes questioned mine.

"Daddy had a scary dream." I said and Haylee nodded before hugging me.

"It's OK daddy, it was just a dream." She smiled. I nodded happily lookin at Alexa Hood, Haylee Hood and future baby Hood.

"Yeah you're right baby, it was just a dream."

More like a nightmare.

A/N: 😘😘😘😘😘

Last chapter!!

This story idea to make it all a dream came from LauFletcher. She's my best friend and she's writing a Michael book called Blue, she's a really good writer and you should go read her book cause she hates me and won't update😑😑😑

She gave me this idea and I think it solves both our problems cause hey, I never wanted to kill her...and you never wanted her to die so we all win.

Anyway, thanks for everything, this book was a lot of fun, I loved all the comments you guys left they were fab💜

Much love,

-5SOSchangedmylife😘

GO READ BLUE PLEEEASE I BEG OF YOU ITS AMAZING 😂😘😘❤️💙