Day 13.

13) Go on safari.

I was an extremely lucky person to have Alexa wake up beside me.

Last night I kissed her and we both feel the same way.

"Morning beautiful." I smiled as her brown eyes revealed themselves.

"Morning amazing guy." she smiled back cheekily.

"Are we going to safari today?" She asked me curiously.

"Yeah, we'll need to get going soon." I told her smiling at her.

"OK." She smiled before leaning up to me.

"I'm going to have a shower, I'll be back in a minute." I told her smiling, she nodded and I went into the bathroom. I had a shower before getting changed into a black vest and black jeans. I walked out and Alexa went into the bathroom.

When she'd finished she looked as beautiful as ever, as always. She was wearing a All Time Low shirt and some jean shorts, she also had on blue converse.

"Come here." She smiled, I walked over and pulled her into a kiss.

"We should get going." I said and pulled her hand, we walked out of the hotel and she smiled at me.

"Calum, thank you so, so, so, so, so much. This is honestly the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." She smiled happily, I pulled her into a hug.

"Come on, let's go." I smiled and intertwined our fingers together as we walked.

We quickly got into the taxi and they soon dropped us off at the safari park.

"YES!!" Alexa yelled and I smiled at her. We climbed out and we walked in, obviously, I paid, she offered but I convinced her not to.

We walked around the gift shop hand in hand. I pressed my lips against her head happily.

"Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed running over to the fluffy toys, she picked out the monkey and smiled. It had glittery purple eyes and had a cute smile.

"It looks like you." She giggled. I laughed and picked it up, making a cute face. Alexa laughed and took a picture.

"Come on, let's go." I smiled, she put the monkey down and we climbed on the jeep. We then got driven around, so many different animals were there and it was honestly breath taking.

Alexa wouldn't stop taking photo's.

"LOOK CAL!" She screamed pointing at the zebra's.

"WOW!" I yelled back, she giggled and put her arm around my shoulder. She rested her head against me and I kissed her temple.

I really don't want her to go. I love her.

It wasn't long before we finished, we climbed out and walked back into the gift shop. I bought the monkey, it was cute and I loved it. I also bought Alexa a similar toy unicorn, it was pink with purple eyes. I also bought a necklace with a monkey on and I bought Alexa one with a zebra on.

"Thank you Calum." She smiled wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"It's alright, kiss?" I asked, she nodded happily and I pulled her in for a kiss. I could feel her permanent smile against my lips.

"Come on, I'm shattered." I told her, pulling away, she slid her hand in mine and I interlocked our fingers. We drove back to the hotel and immediately went to bed.

"Calum?" She asked, her head laid perfectly on my chest, her leg hooked over mine.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Are you sure you want to like me? This might hurt you, some miracle isn't going to swoop in at the last minute. I had 25 days to live, I've used up 13, there's only 12 days left. That's it. No more Alexa." She stated, tears filling her eyes.

"Look, I like you, a lot and I know the consequences, but for you I'm willing to take them. Now kiss me and go to sleep." I joked, she leaned up and kissed me passionately.

But did I really understand?

A/N: Hey!!

Can't believe there's only 12 days left!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks! xx