Day 1826.

Basically 5 years later.

"Daddy!" I opened my eyes to my 3 year old daughter Haylee. I picked her up and tickled her on the bed, she screamed with excitement and I kissed her cheek.

Her mother left me with Haylee because she was my one night stand and I got her pregnant. She dumped Haylee on me and left but I didn't mind I love Haylee.

"Morning beautiful." I told Haylee. She smiled and hugged me.

"Morning daddy, can we go to the beach today?" Haylee asked, I nodded and stood up, I slid her onto my hip and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I made the small 3 year old some pancakes before making myself some.

I walked upstairs and dressed Haylee in a white floral summer dress with her swimming costume underneath. I quickly brushed through her long brown hair before tying it in a bun.

"Yay! Can we take uncle Luke?" Haylee asked, I nodded and called Luke to see if he'd join, I knew he would because him and Lilliana, his girlfriend we having a lot of fights recently.

Luke agree to come and we walked to Luke's before going to the beach. Haylee ran along the golden sands with her flip flops flying everywhere. She screamed as the cold water hit her toes before running away from the waves.

"So five years today huh?" Luke said quietly, I felt my heart soften at the memory of my first and only love; Alexa, who died 5 years ago today.

I nodded and watched as my little girl giggled in the shore.

"I know this is crazy but doesn't Haylee look like her?" I questioned Luke, he nodded and watched the brunette child on the water.

"Yeah, her eyes are the same colour brown, it's incredible but spooky." Luke agreed. I saw Haylee pick something up and I ran over to make sure it wasn't something bad.

I looked and saw her holding a clear glass bottle with a white paper rolled inside. I opened it and saw a picture of me and Alexa.

Dear reader,

My name is Alexa Richards. When I wrote this letter I was 16. I was on my 7th day out of 25. I had 25 things I wanted to complete before I died and one amazing person made it happen. This persons name is Calum Hood.

I have a twisted story but within these seven days I have fallen head over heels for this bass player. He's in a band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Are they still out there? Hope so!

Anyway he made my dream come true and I'm asking you to do one thing for me? Please send this envelope to Calum Thomas Hood.

Thank you, Alexa💙

I smiled and showed Luke, he also smiled at the letter, I grabbed the envelope and slowly opened it. There was a picture of me and her on the first day. She looked beautiful and looking at her made me miss her.

"Daddy who's that?" Haylee asked.

"The girl I love." I told Haylee with a stray tear.

"But that's me." Haylee pouted, her small pink lower lip stuck out and glossy.

"Yeah baby. I love you too but Alexa was the love of my life." I admitted, she was three and didn't understand but had a go.

"My name is Haylee Alexa!" Haylee exclaimed finding the similarities.

"Yeah baby, yeah it is." I smiled. She nodded and hugged me. I looked in the envelope and saw another letter.

Calum,

Hope everything's doing great. You still miss me? I have so many things to say but I want to say this one first.

I love you.

Now, then and forever.

I know I can't live forever but I'll always be in your heart!

And thank you!

For making this adventure the best and everything you've done, you're the most amazing person ever, god should be proud.

I hope to be reunited soon but not too early enjoy life while you have sit because when I was with you, I felt like I owned the world.

I love you so much.

Thank you,

Alexa💜

P.S To Smile, You Dream.

P.P.S There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen😉😘

I turned to Luke and smiled. He looked at the letter and hugged me.

"Why do bad things happen to good people?"

A/n; next chapter is the last 😘😘😘😘😘😘