Day 22.

22) Get a tattoo.

I was awaken by heavy breathing, I turned and saw Alexa sleeping. Her breathing was extremely loud and it worried me. I knew this would happen, I just didn't prepare. I sighed and lifted my fingers up to her head and brushed a few stray strands of hair from her face.

"Calum...please stop, I'm really tired." She whispered tiredly. I mumbled a sorry before getting out of bed, she fell back to sleep quickly and I sat on the couch flicking through the channels.

I finally settled on Family Guy. I wasn't a big family guy fan but I did enjoy it now and again.

After the episode ended, I headed back into bed, I wrapped my arms tightly around Alexa and tried to sleep. It wasn't working out so well.

I couldn't sleep for some reason, I stared at Alexa and tear spilled down my cheek.

I don't want her gone.

Silent screams fell from my mouth and I squeaked in pain. It hurt, my heart burned and my throat had a lump in it. I couldn't breathe properly as I realised in 3 days she'd be dead.

I stood up and walked onto the balcony of the hotel, I stood up to the railings and cried. Tears fell from my eyes and landed 10 floors below, on the stone pavement.

"Why? Why is this happening?! She's 16, she's still a baby!" I screamed out to the sky.

I fell to the floor sobbing and that's how I fell asleep, on the floor with my knees tucked to my chest.

*Later*

"Calum?!" I opened my eyes and saw Alexa leaning over me worried.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you on the floor?" She questioned confused, I took in her, she was more pale and looked terrible, this is what it was all building up to.

"I think I just fell asleep out here, I'm going to have a shower." I told her, she nodded and I walked to the bathroom.

I had a quick shower before Alexa had one herself.

I changed into a black vest top with the usual black skinny jeans and vans.

"Calum, what's wrong?" I heard Alexa ask as she walked behind me, wrapping her damp arms around my waist.

"Nothing, why would you think anythings wrong?" I rushed, well done Calum!

"Cause a, I found you outside on the floor in a puddle of your tears and b, you're a little off." Alexa began.

"I just love you so much!" I exclaimed and she pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I pulled away and let her get dressed. I was on my phone searching through our fans and how perfect they are.

"Calum? A little help?" I looked up and saw Alexa trying to pull up she jeans, she's got that weak.

I walked over and helped her slide them up her thigh, she seemed frustrated and annoyed but I let her be not wanting to upset her further.

"I'm so weak Cal." She cried, I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"I know this will happen for the remaining days." I told her, her eyes filled with tears but I kissed her and she smiled into the kiss.

"Love you Calum." She smiled.

"Love you too Lex." I grinned.

"Come on let's get you a tattoo!" I exclaimed and we walked out of the hotel hand in hand.

It wasn't long before we arrived at the tattooists. I walked in and high 5ed the artist, he smiled at Alexa before turning to me.

"She's cute." Matt smiled, I nodded and he grabbed the tattoo book.

"Ok, cupcake come pick a design." He called Alexa over who immediately flicked away the skull like tattoos. She finally landed on two one which said 'smile' and another that said 'dream' I thought they were both cute.

"Can I have both Calum?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ok thanks, love you, can I have one on each wrist please?" Alexa asked Matt who nodded and sat her on he chair. Alexa grabbed my hand as Matt collected the stuff for the tattoo. It was simple but a perfect tattoo for Alexa.

Soon Matt had done a perfect job and Alexa's tattoos suited her well.

"Thanks mate." I said and paid Matt for his pristine work.

"It's alright and I'm here, I can tell you love her and she's going." Matt told me, I nodded and headed back to the hotel hand in hand with the love of my life.

The only love I will ever have.

I walked back to the hotel swaying Alexa and my hands in between us. She was quiet and I was guessing she was tired.

We got into our room and Alexa fell asleep on the couch. I carefully took her to bed and tucked her in, singing a quiet song as I did it.

"I love you Alexa Richards." I told her and it was then that I knew how much I'd miss her.

Cause without her I'm alone.

A/N: Hey guys!

How you all doing!?

Could you all do me a massive favour and go follow LauFletcher, she's an amazing person and she's the girl on the right on my profile pic. She is literally the reason I am right here!

So could you please follow her?

Thanks love you beautiful people! xx