Day 16.

16) Go whale-watching.

"I FEEL LIKE DANCING TONIGHT!" I heard Alexa sing/scream in the shower, I laughed and sat up, I rubbed my hands over my face and stood up before stretching. She walked out fully dressed, in a pair of black jeans and an All Time Low top, her hair was perfectly straight and she'd already applied her mascara and eyeliner.

"Wow, you're up early." I exclaimed.

"Nah, it's 2pm." She told me, I looked at my phone and sure enough, it was 2. I can't believe I slept till 2, I was supposed to be up at 10am.

"Oh god, we have to be out in half an hour." I gasped, I jumped up and had a quick shower before changing into a plaid shirt and black jeans. I quickly grabbed my car keys and we walked out of the hotel. We hopped in my car and I began driving to the harbour.

Once we arrived we hopped onto the boat, Alexa sat near the edge, the salty water splashing her face slightly. I went over and sat next to her.

"You alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just a little tired." She smiled, I nodded and wrapped my arm around her waist. I reached into my backpack and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Here babe, drink up." I insructed, she smiled and nodded before taking a big swig of the drink.

"If you look over to your left now, you might just be able to see the magestic whale." The tour guide said, Alexa turned to her left and you just saw the top of a whale. Alexa gasped and pulled on my arm childishly.

"Yeah, I see it." I laughed and then a whale came up and flipped in the water, it's tail perfectly shown making Alexa giggle and smile widely.

"They're beautiful creatures." Alexa smiled, I nodded and she pulled me into a kiss. All of a sudden a huge splash was heard and water poured down on us, making Alexa screech slightly. I laughed and she then began giggling.

The whales soon left and the tour guide drove us back to the harbour, we steadily climbed off the boat and headed down the pier.

"Cally?" Alexa asked, I turned to her and gave a questionable look.

"Yar?" I asked with a smile.

"Can we have ice cream?" She asked, I nodded and looked at the ice cream store, the other end of the pier.

"Race you?" I questioned, wriggling my eyebrows, she giggled and then shot off, I ran after her quickly.

In the end, Alexa won.

"What flavour?" I asked her as she pressed her face against the glass, looking at thge million of different flavours.

"Um...can I have Mint please?" She asked, I nodded and the guy at the counter smiled.

"What can I do for you? An ice cream, a drink, my number?" The guy asked Alexa, she was taken aback by the male attention and looked at me, I shrugged and she smiled at the guy.

"Can I have two mint ice creams please?" She asked.

"Coming right up babe." He smiled before scooping the ice cream, I saw Alexa blush but as much as I was jealous and I wanted to jump over the counter and tear his head off, I let it slide, because I knew she barely got male attention. If she even got any at all. She must have been too young to get any before she went in hospital and I doubt she got any in hospital.

He handed her the ice creams and I handed him the money.

"Come on princess, lets go." I called to Alexa before wrapping my arm around her waist and smirking at the guy. She gave me my ice cream and we walked back to my car, hand in hand.

"Why did he think I wanted his number and why did he call me babe?" Alexa questioned me while licking her ice cream.

"Well, he was trying to hit on you." I told her.

"But you're my boyfriend, that's wrong." She said, I nodded.

"But it's alright because I know you love me." I smiled at her.

"That's right. I love you." She smiled.

"And I love you too." I told her, she smirked and pushed her ice cream on my nose, I gasped and did the same to her, making her erupt into giggles.

Once we finished we used the napkins to wipe our noses, I looked at Alexa and saw she had writing on her napkin.

"Pass that here babe?" I asked, she did and I looked at it.

Zack-0000-0000 Call me x

I pulled out my phone and began to text 'Zack'.

To: 0000-0000

Your ice cream was gross, your service was terrible and you smell weird,

bye, someone you'll never date x

That will teach him to flirt.

We climbed into my car and I drove home, Alexa put on the radio and All Time Low played Memories That Fade Like Photographs.

I said I'd never forget your face

Vaulted away inside my head

And memories never seem to fade

You were the best part of my life, my last regret

Now I've walked this line a thousand times before

It hurts too much to bear

For you, I'd tear out my own heart

And write our names together

Your love is the barrel of a gun

So tell me, am I on the right end?

I could be nothing but a memory to you

Don't let this memory fade away

And in the end, we're turning on and off again

There's a look in your eye

And it's screaming "goodbye"

I'd hate to watch you cry

Your love is the barrel of a gun

So tell me, am I on the right end?

I could be nothing but a memory to you

Don't let this memory fade away

There's a look in your eye

And it's screaming "goodbye"

Now it tears me apart just to look at the sky

And I'd hate to watch you cry

I'd hate to watch you cry

Your love is the barrel of a gun

So tell me, am I on the right end?

I could be nothing but a memory to you

Don't let this memory fade away

"I want All Time Low to sing this at my funeral." Alexa said randomly once the song finished, I looked over at her.

"You sure, it's a loud song." I told her keeping my eyes fixed on the road.

"Yeah, but it's only be you there anyway, so you won't mind." She smiled, I nodded and kept a mental note that she wanted this song.

We arrived back at the hotel and we climbed into bed. I held her close to my chest and we fell asleep together.

Everything was happening too fast and I hated it.

A/N: Hey!

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks! xxx