Day 18.

18) Go sky diving.

I woke up around 10. Alexa was also awake, she was staring at the ceiling blankly.

"7 days." She told me, her voice barely audible, it was emotionless.

"Shh." I said pulling her into my side. I kissed her forehead repeatedly, she didn't cry, she just laid quiet and still. No words were spoken.

"Guess what we're doing today?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"What?" She asked looking up at me. Her eyes showed emptiness, pain and terror. It hurt me to see her like this, I'd do anything to take away your hurt.

"We're going sky diving." I told her, she turned to face me and smiled.

"I love you so much." She smiled, I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go get breakfast somewhere before we go." I told her, she nodded and we both got up.

We walked over to the shower and smirked at each other.

"So who's going in first?" I asked, Alexa shrugged and inched closer to the shower.

"You know, we could just shower together...save water?" Alexa cheekily grinned at me, I smirked and grabbed her waist.

She quickly ripped my shirt off, I copied her actions and she giggled before she ran in and turned on the water. We stripped off and hopped in the water.

I pulled her into a passionate kiss before we quickly washed and climbed out, I wrapped the warm fluffy towel around her body and pressed my lips to her temple.

"And I love you." I told her, she smiled and brushed the wet, brown hair out of her eyes. She shuddered as a cold breeze hit her dampened skin, I motioned for her to come closer. I quickly dried her off and she smiled at me. Alexa slowly got dressed and I slipped on some black jeans, a Nirvana shirt and some Vans.

"Let's go." I smiled, we stood up and strolled out of the hotel.

I grabbed her hand and laced w fingers together. I walked to McDonalds, Alexa bubbled with excitement, she loved McDonalds.

We walked in and looked through the menu, I looked at her and she ordered like half the menu.

Once we got our food we sat and ate quietly. We put our rubbish in the bin and headed back to the hotel.

We sat and watched some How I Met Your Mother till we had to leave. Alexa excitedly climbed into the car and I began driving to the sky diving field.

Fields and fields passes by and it wasn't long before we arrived. Alexa grinned happily at me and I grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers. We walked across the field and the plane was all ready to go, it just needed us.

"Mr Hood?" a man around his late 30's asked, I nodded and he smiled before directing us over to the plane.We climbed on and I noticed two other people in the plane. I smiled and waved at them.

We put on the equipment we needed and we were almost ready, I was actually quite scared. I was shaking but Alexa was smiling happily.

"It'll be alright Cal." she told me holding my hand. I smiled and nodded nervously.

"Ok, so if you'd pair up with Lana or Zoey." We both got attached to one of the girls and I gave Alexa a thumbs up. as soon As we were high enough the doors opened. I was pushed closer, Alexa following closely after.

"OK 1...2...3...JUMP!" The woman pushed me forward and we fell into the sky. I saw Alexa and smiled, she was screaming happily. We were falling fast and I was terrified, the wind was rushing against my face at a fast speed.

It wasn't long before the parachute was up, I jolted up and we flew slower to the ground, Alexa looked over at me and I laughed.

Soon, my feet were back on the ground giving me a sense of relief. I saw Alexa smiling at me, her smile melts my heart.

Once we got unclipped, Alexa ran over to me, she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist, I felt her lips slam on mine and I hugged her to me tightly.

"I love you."

"And I love you too."

I just wish we had forever.