Day 14.

Picture of sexy Cal in a suit, for all the Cal girls out there, you know you love it ;)

14) Go to a drive in cinema.

"Morning Cally." I opened my eyes and saw Alexa smiling down at me.

"Morning Lex." I smiled, her brown hair was slightly curled and was un-neat but it still looked perfect.

She snuggled into my chest, I leaned down and kissed her head.

"What are we doing today?" Alexa asked.

"Well, I thought about taking you on a date but I had an idea, why don't I fit in one of the wishes in as well. So later, we're going to a drive in cinema and then for a meal." I smiled, Alexa grinned at me.

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" Alexa exclaimed and hugged my torso.

"It's fine, honestly. Now come on, let's get washed and then we'll go for a walk." I smiled, she smiled back before getting up and walking into the bathroom swaying her hips slightly. I just groaned intensely. This girl is driving me crazy.

I pulled out my phone and ran through some tweets, our fans are so cute. I wish I could meet every single one of them and say thanks.

She hopped out of the shower and I swapped with her. After I had a shower, I changed into a Green Day shirt and black jeans, I walked into the room to see Alexa in blue jean shorts and a white loose blouse. She had her hair pinned back and it was clear she'd used her make up today.

"Why do you wear make up, you don't need it." I told her, she chuckled before walking over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

"Shall we go for this walk?" I asked her, she nodded and I intertwined our fingers. We then began walking down the road. It wasn't long before we were in the park, we walked through the pathway of trees and looked at the squirrels running around.

At about 5 we headed back, we changed for a date, I pulled on some black jeans, white dress top and a blazer, I also slipped on a tie. I was adjusting my hair when the bathroom door opened. Out stepped a gorgeous Alexa in a little black dress.

"Wow." I smiled, she blushed and smiled back.

"Not so bad yourself Cal." She winked.

"No, you look beautiful." I was honestly blown away. She smiled and I walked her to my car, she hopped in and I drove us to the drive in movie.

We watched Shrek and she laughed at my choice of film, but she loved it.

I took a picture and posted it on twitter.

@Calum5SOS: Shrek the second with @Alexa_Lex <3

After the movie finished, I took her out for a meal. We arrived at the posh italian and she smiled happily at me.

"Thank you Calum." She replied, we sat and had a meal.

"Right, Alexa, today I really want to ask you something?" I told her, she smiled and looked at me curiously.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, she nodded and pulled me into deep kiss.

"And, I love you." I smiled, she pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me happily.

"I love you too." She grinned, I felt my heart jump and I picked her up in a hug, you know like in the movies.

We headed back to the hotel quickly. She was officially my girlfriend. We walked in and she slammed me against the door.

"Calum?" She asked while her lips trailed down my jawline.

"Mm...yeah?" I asked breathlessly.

"Show me how much you love me." She demanded.

"As long as you're sure." I told her, she nodded and I sat her down.

*LauFletcher 's work*

I trailed my fingers along her soft arm skin. She shuddered

looking up at me. I was met with her perfect chocolate eyes. I couldn't believe the thought of her gone. I try and push it to the back of my mind but it wouldn't stop. I was interrupted by her sweet voice.

"Calum?" She questioned. I brought my attention back to her. I nodded. I knew she was ready and needed this. She needed me and I needed her. I carefully let her dress fall from her beautiful body with a little help from me. She unzipped my jeans with a cheeky smirk and I chuckled. I removed my shirt and tie. Alexa was fussing with her shoes when I pushed her on the bed and straddled her. She gasped in realisation.

"Cal." She whined. I put my index finger to my lips signalling her to be quiet. I leant against her skin and pressed my lips on her neck. I heard her gulp and I smiled against her. I kissed at her neck rapidly and she groaned intensely.

"C-cal." She stuttered.

"Are you ready?" I mumbled. She nodded half heartedly.

"Its ok, I won't hurt you, I love you." I assured her.

"I love you too." She hummed. I gently placed myself. She gasped at the contact. I entered and we both gasped. Her face tightened with pain but soon it was gone.

The room filled with moans of pleasure and it was ecstacy as we both collapsed into each other. It was heaven.

My heaven and I would happily stay here forever with her, as long as I could.

A/N: HEYYYYYYYY!!!

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

Thanks xx