Day 25.

I woke up and stared at the ceiling of Luke's room, he had a Blink 182 poster on the ceiling staring down at him...weird.

I stood up, feeling numb everywhere.

Today was supposed to be her last day. Not yesterday.

I walked down Luke's forever on going stairs and finally made it to his kitchen. Liz was cleaning dishes and Andrew was watching the soccer.

"Oh Calum honey have a seat." Liz ushered me to the island with high chairs around it. I saw my reflection in Liz's immaculate clean, shiny, silver toaster. I looked a state.

But what do you expect? I just lost Alexa, my first real love.

"I know it's a stupid question but are you okay?" Liz questioned me, she passed me the toast and I sighed.

"I can't really say for sure but I think it's a no. It's like a hole is burning in my chest and when I cry I can't breathe because my throat feels like I swallowed a metal ball. I just wish I could've saved her." I told Liz honestly. Liz was a mother to us all by that I'm not saying our mothers aren't enough, but with Liz she puts it out straight where as my mum would sugar coat it and sometimes, we may not see it but, we need the truth.

Liz smiled as she placed the orange juice beside my plate if toast.

"Not gonna lie, you look a mess." Liz admitted, I nodded in agreement. I hated being like this but I was.

If you've lost anyone, you'll understand the pain. If you haven't, you're so fucking lucky, grab everyone and show them you care before it's too late. As for the pain, it'll probably be the worst thing you could ever feel.

I sipped the fruit juice and saw Liz stroll in, he kissed his mums cheek before sitting opposite me.

"Morning, how are you?" He asked me cautiously.

"I'm doing bad but thanks for yesterday mate." I said hugging him over the table.

"It's alright man." Luke smiled back. I gave my most realist smile and began to finish my toast.

After I finished, I strolled back to the living room and sat down. I felt drained emotionally, mentally and physically. I sat staring at the blank TV screen, my eyes glaring as I remember the most recent 24 days and what a memory they were.

The truth was I didn't expect it to end, I knew it would but I didn't realise it would until it was too late that it hit. Luke sat down beside me, switching the TV on and turning to How I Met Your Mother. This boy has such an unhealthy obsession with this show.

"How you doing?" He asked me quietly. I shrugged because I honestly didn't know.

"I promise everything is going to be OK."

But I knew it wasn't.

Nothing ever is OK not now.

A/N: sorry, it's short😘

Thanks for everything only a few more chapters left and please don't stop reading I promise you'll enjoy the rest! 😘