Day 1.

1) See Northern lights.

It's 5am and I'm awake, I'm carrying a girls luggage onto a plane. Over the 6 days we've gotten really close and I know quite a lot about her. Her parents abandoned her when she fell terminally ill, her only big brother died in a car crash and her only friend moved. She has a really hard life yet she's still smiling.

That's what I call strong.

I smiled as she yawned, I sat down beside her and put in a headphone.

"So, what about your family?" She asked me.

"I have an older sister called Mali-Koa and my mum and dad live in Australia." I told her. She nodded and played with her bracelets.

"Calum? Why are you doing this?" She asked me.

"I just want you to have the best experience in life." I smiled and she smiled back. People are saying they think I'm dating her but I'm not, I just really want her to make the most of her life while she still has it.

"Thank you." She smiled.

She fell asleep rather quick and I stayed awake listening to some music. I tapped along to the tune before I closed my eyes and slowly fell to sleep.

*Hours later*

"CALUM WE'RE HERE! OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Alexa yelled, shaking my shoulders, I laughed and opened my eyes. I climbed out with her following me. She was jumping up and down making me laugh.

"OK, so we can sleep in this wood cabin, then we'll see the northern lights, then we'll catch the plane to Arizona." I told her and she smiled, hugging me tightly.

"It's fine. Come on lets go." I laughed pulling her onto our bus.

We climbed on and she was buzzing, I saw her staring at the snow like a child in a toy store.

Once we arrived at our cabin, we hopped down and went inside, she put on some boots, a coat and some gloves, she was about to go outside when I placed a hat on her.

"Thanks Cal." She smiled, I nodded and we walked outside. She jumped in the snow, rolled around in it giggling to herself. I smiled and followed her actions. She stood up and rolled some snow into a ball, gradually making it bigger and bigger.

"I'm in love with your snow man." I laughed, she nodded and built it bigger and bigger. I began helping her and I added a hat, scarf and some facial features such as a nose. Once we finished we both stood up and I took a picture of it, putting it in a special folder I made on my phone called 'Alexa'.  I took a picture of it with her.

"I wanna name it Calum." She smiled, I nodded. I turned to find her gone.

"Lex?" I called, I couldn't see her anywhere.

That's when I felt the snowball hit my back followed by giggles, I turned and saw Alexa with snow covered hands.

"You're gonna get it now!" I exclaimed grabbing some snow, she ran screaming, I chased her and threw some at her, she squeaked and I laughed. We had a snowball fight until she became out of breath, I rushed over to her as she tried to breathe normally.

"Are you OK?" I asked her, she nodded slightly.

"Yeah, I just need to sit down for a bit." She muttered. I nodded and sat her down inside, I quickly pulled off her coat, gloves and hat, making sure she didn't feel too crammed.

"Hot chocolate?" I asked her.

"Yes, please." She smiled, I nodded and went to make it. She sat on the bed and I became increasingly worried about her. I passed her the warm cup and she smiled.

"Thanks Calum." She smiled.

"It's fine." I replied. She sipped her drink and it began getting dark, I smiled at her gently. She put all her stuff back on and we waited outside for the pretty colours to fill the sky. It soon did and I took some photos, Alexa jumped around, screaming and crying as she saw it.

"It's better then I ever imagined!" She exclaimed hugging me, I smiled and hugged her.

"It really is." I smiled, she waited till they left and we went inside, she changed and we climbed into the bed, I laid down and she stood awkwardly.

"Uh..." She mumbled.

"Come here." I smiled pulling her in the bed, she smiled, I placed her head on the pillow and she closed her eyes before dropping to sleep.

We have 5 hours till our next adventure.

A/N: HEYYY!!
VOTE?XX
COMMENT?XX
THANKS!XX

Goal-2 votes xx