Day 3.

3) See The Great Barrier Reef/go Scuba diving.

"Excuse me sir?" Someone said, my shoulders were being shook, I opened my eyes and saw the hostess smiling at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We've landed." She smiled, I nodded and woke Alexa up, she smiled and we collected our bags before climbing off the plane. Suddenly, Alexa started swaying as she was walking and she fell to the floor, I dropped everything and picked her up. Her full bottle of water slipped from her bag.

"Lex! I told you to drink this!" I exclaimed, I passed her the water and she slowly opened it, she took a sip and then she finished the whole bottle in the blink of an eye. I passed her mine and she drank it all.

"Better?" I asked her.

"Much, thanks, I'm sorry I didn't listen." She mumbled looking at her hands.

"It's fine, just please listen from now on?" I asked her and she nodded, I smiled and we climbed into a taxi. We went to The Great Barrier Reef. I smiled as she squealed.

We changed into our wetsuits before we went into the water, she splashed me and I gasped, I splashed her back and she laughed. We had a splashing fest before she climbed onto my back. I swam around with her on my back and she laughed.

"Calum, this is probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I will never be able to thank you enough." She smiled.

"It's fine, I just want to make dreams come true." I smiled, she hugged me and we went to learn how to scuba dive.

"CALUM I'M SO THANKFUL!" She exclaimed, we went to the scuba diving first before we went to see the reef. Everything was so pretty and bright, Alexa loved it, I took a load of pictures. She looked so pretty with damp hair. She wasn't earing any make up and that made everything much better, I didn't really like it when girls were trying to hid who they really were. I don't mind a small amount of eye make up and lip make up but I can't handle foundation, it feels weird and some people don't know when to stop applying it.

I smiled at Alexa as she swam around, she loves taking pictures of the reef. I grabbed her and we climbed out of the water, she smiled and we dried off before we built sand castles. After the sun started setting we headed to the hotel. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow, I tucked her under the covers and climbed in beside her, her head found my chest and I smoothed her still dampish hair.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

I'm falling for a girl I've known a week and 3 days.

*Hours later*

"STOP! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! HEY! NO! STOP!" Alexa screamed, her legs kicked me and her hands were punching and slapping me, I opened my eyes and grabbed her hands, she was asleep. She must be having a nightmare.

"Alexa." I called, her screaming increased and I began panicking. I had no clue what to do!

"Alexa! Come on wake up!" I called.

"LEX! wake up come on honey!" I yelled, her body thrashed under my grasp and I became even more worried.

"LEX!" I yelled, my hands shook her but she didn't wake up.

"ALEXA!" I yelled, she finally woke up and began crying.

"C-Calum?" she asked, I nodded and pulled her into a hug, she cried into my shoulder and hearing her cry was heart breaking.

"Shh, I got you, you're alright." I told her, she stopped crying and I felt her even breath against my neck, I cradled her in my arms for a little longer before I placed her on the bed, I straightened the covers out and tucked her in, I crawled in beside her and sang softly to her. She was completely asleep but I continued to sing. I closed my eyes as my mind wondered about what she was dreaming about. I opened my eyes and pressed my lips against her head before going to sleep.

 A/N: HEY!!

VOte?XX

COmment?xx

Thanksxxx