Day 17.

17) Go to Disneyland.

"Florida, here we come." I smiled, Alexa bounced up and down as we climbed onto the plane.

"So Disneyland huh?" I asked her, she nodded excitedly.

"I've been wanting to go since I was 6." She told me, ten years.

"Aw that's cute, I've never been before, I remember wanting to go when I was ten but that's only 8 years." I told her, she nodded and pulled me into a kiss.

"Thank you ever so much Calum." She smiled.

"It's OK, I wanted to do this for you. Did I tell you that every year, the boys and I, are going to put in money to make one person's bucket list complete, but we're putting in seperate money so about 4 people every year will get a chance, to do what we're doing now. Any left over money gets recycled for the next terminally ill person." I told her, she smiled and hugged me.

"That is the most amazing thing in the world, people will be so thankful of you. You're so kind." She said wiping her tears.

*End of Plane ride.*

We walked out and I quickly got us a cab to Disneyland. Alexa squealed with excitment and we went on most of the rides there.

"CALUM LOOK IT'S OLAF FROM FROZEN!" Alexa screamed, she ran over pulling me with her. I laughed and pulled out my camera, she took a photo with Olaf, Elsa and Anna.

"OH MY GOD, GOOFY!" She screamed before running over, almost knocking over 7 kids. She posed silly for the photo and I laughed at it. She also decided to take a picture with all the Disney princesses. She finally stopped taking photos and went on more rides. She seemed to be enjoying herself, but so was I.

After that we went to the gift shop, she got a Mickey Mouse toy and a head band with Mouse ears. We headed to the Disney hotel and she sat on the bed, playing with her head band.

"Cal. I'm so scared." She cried, gripping her head band in her hand, tears fell rapidly and I jumped over to her.

"No, please don't cry, everything's going to be OK." I tried to sooth her but I didn't.

"NO! NO IT'S NOT!" She screamed.

"IN 8 DAYS I MIGHT BE DEAD, I MIGHT BE SIX FEET UNDER THE GROUND! I'M IN CONSTANT FEAR OF DYING BUT I KNOW WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN!" She yelled, I broke down, why?! Why her?!

"NO Lex, please stop, OK. I love you!" I exclaimed, she cried harder and clung to my shirt.

"If I could do anything to fix this, I would, I'd kill to cure you." I told her holding her tightly to my chest.

That night she cried herself to sleep.

"I wish this was me instead of you."

A/N: Hello there😏

I can't believe its only 8 more days. I may or may not have got emotionally attached to Alexa...

Anyways, please follow my twitter-

@Hemmford42

And my Instagram-

@Selwyn_42

I'll follow back on both 💜😘

Thank you😘